Alabama A&M vs. Grambling: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
G-Man75 said:
Never that baby. Seen too many!! Sometimes I wonder if any of you on here have ever played any organized sports. A whole lot goes on that yawl don't have a clue about..... Its a game baby, full of ups and downs. There is something that Coach Rob told me in high school, and I've taken it throughout my life as I played sports and live life now. He told me, "Football Teaches The Lessons Of Life". -Eddie G. Robinson

Um thanks...:look::tup:

Good luck with the rest of the season, though! :nod:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ntelekt said:
Um thanks...:look::tup:

Good luck with the rest of the season, though! :nod:
And, yawl need to move on with yaours. Don't get caught up in beating Grambling and screw up the rest of your year. Keep on winning and yawl might see us at Legion Field.....

G-Man75 said:
And, yawl need to move on with yaours. Don't get caught up in beating Grambling and screw up the rest of your year. Keep on winning and yawl might see us at Legion Field.....

Anything can happen. It may be SU and AAMU at Legion Field:lecture:

<--just got back from the game, ran into MD and PlowDog...Get Ready if you are reading this Plow said "let's make a another video and put it on the tube";)

neverthless...I'm only 34 years, but I can't be having heart attacks like I did tonight........

Good Game Gram............

fan4swac said:
Anything can happen. It may be SU and AAMU at Legion Field:lecture:
If yawl do can yawl at least bring the damn trophy back to Louisiana so we can maintain it.... Cause yawl dropped the damn ball last time. Don't let that siht happen no more!!!!

G-Man75 said:
And, yawl need to move on with yaours. Don't get caught up in beating Grambling and screw up the rest of your year.

Believe me, I DEFINITELY understand that!

That's how we messed around and got embarassed by TxSU last year on our HOMECOMING! :mad: :smh:

One game at a time, baby!!! :nod:
NO SWAC team can be taken lightly this year!!! :scared: :cool:

BulldogM.Ed.23 said:
<--just got back from the game, ran into MD and PlowDog...Get Ready if you are reading this Plow said "let's make a another video and put it on the tube";)

neverthless...I'm only 34 years, but I can't be having heart attacks like I did tonight........

Good Game Gram............

BulldogM.Ed.23:

How did the crowd look?
According to the accouncers, attendance was pretty good!

Ntelekt said:
BulldogM.Ed.23:

How did the crowd look?
According to the accouncers, attendance was pretty good!

AAMU's side was pretty much full, lots and lots of tailgating going on..just a good night for football......looking at the parking lot by the track, folks will be tailgating all night........

xramblinx got plenty of help and still lost. TP we had enough folks standing on the AAMU side that would have filled up the other side.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:smash: :uzi: :uzi:

just got back from the tailgate. Its folks still out there partyin and having a good time ...

Great game....

the crowd went wild for the Cali freshman kicker Licea when he kicked the winning field goal ...his family flew all the way from Ventura,California to see him WIN the game.

I thought i saw some familiar faces when I was on Grams side. one in particular..."beautiful":bowdown: :cool::)

CONGRATS BULLDOGS!!!!!!

I read on cnnsi where the official attendence was 8,300 SMH.... I see why our attendence will always be LOW now.... there were at least 17,000 there.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Licea's Field Goal in Overtime Gives Bulldogs Key Victory
A&M defeats Grambling 30-27 on freshman's kick

616145.jpeg

Jeremy Licea

Sept. 9, 2006

Final Stats

It has been a unique couple of weeks to begin Jeremy Licea's career as a placekicker at Alabama A&M. In week one he had three kicks blocked, then hit the upright on his first PAT try Saturday. Licea went from question mark to hero though as he nailed a 20-yard game clinching field goal in overtime to give the Bulldogs a 30-27 victory over Grambling in the SWAC opener and home opener at Louis Crews Stadium.

For the second straight week, each team found itself in a tight game. A&M stopped Tennessee State a week ago inside the red zone to win by seven points, while Grambling lost in overtime in week one. Tonight's game proved to match the hype leading into it as the two teams who met in last year's SWAC Championship Game needed an extra session to settle this one.
More...

Attendance reported at 12,500.

Man, we have lost two games by a total of 4 points. We will continue to get better each week. That is just one SWAC game. When it all boils down, we will be in the thick of things. We have time to WORK before we face other SWAC opposition. Remember sometimes in the SWAC you just might need somebody else to help you out. Others have done it before and we will take it too if need be..... I'm still a G-Man with hope as we head to Houston..... We will be alright just wait and see. Enjoy now because these moments come few and far between!!!!:nod:
REMEMBER THIS ONE TOO? 9/9/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back