Alabama A&M vs Florida A&M Game Day Thread: 5:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could this be the end of Maynor?
BB,
I don't think so at the moment. it's obvious we are struggling at the quarterback position. We have an All American Wide Receiver who looks average because their is a major struggle to get him the ball. Defenses are stacking the box because we have no deep threat. With that in mind, our all SWAC running back struggles to find running lanes. The quarterback that was suppose to lead the offense resigned or left the team due to issues. Now with all those excuses I just mentioned, the answer is no for this year.

BB,
I don't think so at the moment. it's obvious we are struggling at the quarterback position. We have an All American Wide Receiver who looks average because their is a major struggle to get him the ball. Defenses are stacking the box because we have no deep threat. With that in mind, our all SWAC running back struggles to find running lanes. The quarterback that was suppose to lead the offense resigned or left the team due to issues. Now with all those excuses I just mentioned, the answer is no for this year.
30+ transfers though!

BB,
But he has failed to revamp your defense. That's what I'm talking about. Your defense is just as soft as it was last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back