Alabama A&M vs Alabama st Basketball Game Rivalry at the new Event Center

Normal1875

A&M #1
...big basketball game in Normal this weekend between state rivals AAMU-ASU....we're are gonna break that 4k record easily... heard reserved seats are no longer available!

I dont think I could do it for bball... that ride down 431 is hell. Nice site seeing route though...been a minute since I made that trip. Might try to catch a football game though. I can justify staying a couple days in that case.

...big basketball game in Normal this weekend between state rivals AAMU-ASU....we're are gonna break that 4k record easily... heard reserved seats are no longer available!

That game a week or so ago with Gram vs. S.U. was something to see. The attendance was 7K+

AAMU should win both. Our women have been horrible all year, the men have gone cold, they cant hit the broad side of a barn.

yeah I figured it was around 8k down at SU...they might try to squeeze 7k in at the Event Center tommorow..

The Event Center has been jumping the last few games. It's been having the old Elmore atmosphere of the 80's and 90's. I love it!
I knew it wouldn't take long to get back to that old Elmore feel...and just think you would've seen it alot sooner if we weren't playing this state rivalry in Mobile...can't wait to get outta that contract!...the other big conférence games are gaining attraction FAMU,SU,JSU, and Grambling...We're ranked #2 on basketball attendance so something is happening🧐😭🤣

Last edited:

Pictures please

Tsu and pv is next weekend - you pretty much know it's over 😂

Your Google doesn’t work? You look for it if you want to see. I gave the number and the link to the attendance number.
Remember last year there was 7k on a Monday night but tv said otherwise

Aamu put pics up / do the same as I'm a visual guy 🤣

Back