Advice to spoons!! (and even some pudddins)

Originally posted by Da_Sperm
Well, Richard didn't sleep on the couch. In fact, Richard was workin it this morning.

Naw that is what Im talkin. Somethings will never change.

And Ms Sonic, I am fully awoke. Sprem and Nita just proved my point. :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Sleep on the couch? Woman are you crazy?

I don't give a dayum what some woman tells me. I will never sleep on the couch in my own home. Hell, you that mad, you go sleep on the couch! Yall woman have watched one too many episodes of TV sitcoms.......

Big Sperm laying it down

That's what I'm talking about. After all the talk, boasts and threats are made, when the dust settles, smoke clears, and the sun rises, the Spoon is whipping up some Puddin.

Ms. Sonic,

My wife actually threatened to kick me outta the bedroom and make me sleep on the couch, one time. So, after I stopped my hysterical laugh at her and her asinine thoughts, she pooched her lips out, pouted, and that night, she turned over and tooted it up for big daddy.

SMH @ women thinking they can put a man on a couch, and the men who actually let them do that silly isht.

Here comes SUGAR with his ISHT ...

Originally posted by Suge

I don't give a dayum what some woman tells me. I will never sleep on the couch in my own home. Hell, you that mad, you go sleep on the couch! Yall woman have wathed one too many episodes of TV sitcoms.......

SHUT UP! You missed the whole gist of the dayum conversation! I ain't put nobody on the dayum COUCH! Why would I inconvenience myself in that way??

DAMN!

:mad:

Re: Big Sperm laying it down

Originally posted by Robber
Ms. Sonic,

My wife actually threatened to kick me outta the bedroom and make me sleep on the couch, one time. So, after I stopped my hysterical laugh at her and her asinine thoughts, she pooched her lips out, pouted, and that night, she turned over and tooted it up for big daddy.

SMH @ women thinking they can put a man on a couch, and the men who actually let them do that silly isht.

Spoken like a true king!

Originally posted by Suge

I don't give a dayum what some woman tells me. I will never sleep on the couch in my own home. Hell, you that mad, you go sleep on the couch! Yall woman have wathed one too many episodes of TV sitcoms.......
I know I ain't from Gram, but I'ma give you a G-MEN for that, tough guy.

Re: Big Sperm laying it down

Originally posted by Robber

Ms. Sonic,

Yeah Yeah, I know it happens, being single I still have to speak against it~ :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok, I wasn't going to comment but I must.

Originally posted by yvette23

Why I gotta be crazy? :rolleyes: :lol:

I don't know. Why are you that way?:confused:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back