Add To This Of Smackers Who Were Smacked Off the Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: So Much Hate...

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Just can't be good for the psyche! You folk really need to seek summer counseling help, go snorkling, cane pole fishing, or something. All the whining and complaining just ain't healthy.

All this animosity just because GREATNESS has reclaimed it's rightful place as Master of The SWAC!!!! Maybe, the success came too quick (it was just the 3rd year of the Return to Greatness...BAM! Just like that, we back in the a$$ kicking business again).

We warned yall, but in honesty we didn't expect such a rapid turnaround! Caught us so off guard, we had to change our theme from the RETURN TO GREATNESS TOUR (We'll hit yall up with that at a later time). Just prepare yourselves (buy some Depends, Pampers, Huggies, whatever) cuz this year we're looking at 13-0

MikeBigg, my main man. Do you really believe all that BS you just posted???? Because if you do, I have got some land in Arizona I want to sell you. It is beach front property on the Pacific Ocean. I will sell it to you real cheap. Honest.

Now, about that arse whipping this fall....:D

TSU/BAMA,

Why didn't you let me know sooner. I just refinanced the last ocean front Arizona Property that I purchased!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: Headline :(

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
This just in:
Texas Southern provides eternal shame to HBCS as it steals the sweet out of sugar in Japan! :(

LOL No no LMAO!!!

GSUpe 7
TiSsUe 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back