Add To This Of Smackers Who Were Smacked Off the Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyDog

Add to this list of Smackers who were smacked off the Page

Can you recall why these smackers left the board?

1. Diesel
2. Cholly
3. hassen
4. Top Dollar
5. TimJag (one post in 6 mos.)
6. J-State
7. JSUAlice
8. JSU Chad
9. AlCorn entire group
10. UAPB entire group
11. MVSU, never had anything to smack about
12. TSU, only had one smacker
13. Lucumba
14. GSUSprit
15. GSUper Tiger

There were so many I cannot remember them all.

Re: Add to this list of Smackers who were smacked off the Page

Originally posted by MightyDog
Can you recall why these smackers left the board?

12. TSU, only had one smacker

There were so many I cannot remember them all.

This is Tenn. State you're talking about right?

Stop frontin Cleb

Cleb..stop trying to act lie it is more than just you that smacks for TxSU! :D

And GSUper still smacks....he justhas a job now :snicker:

Cleb ain't fooling us...

We're on to you Cleb! Just like fans who stuff the all-star ballots, you have been posting under all these aliases to make it appear Tissue has people on TSPN that gives a dayum.

This is sad...first you have 2 for 1 ticket sales and now logging on as multiple posters. What's next? Ladies Night at the home games?!

This is really sad coming from A&P and Grimacing posters.

I would say something but I know for a fact that my post would get deleted. So don't even try to get it crunk in here.

This is sad...first you have 2 for 1 ticket sales and now logging on as multiple posters. What's next? Ladies Night at the home games?!

LOL @ MikeBigg!

This is the second lowest point in the history of the SWAC. The first, of course, is Buffalo hoping for a Valley win last year to improve their futile championship hopes. :(

The third lowest point is when Scotty "Detroit Lion" Anderson had 139 receiving yds alone; whereas the entire D2 A&M offense had 147 total yds in the SCG. :(

[Edited by GSUperTiger on 05-15-01 at 11:33 AM]

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
The first, of course, is Buffalo hoping for a Valley win.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
They actually believed Valley was gon win!
still lmao!!

MD,
Add these to your list:
Brian Turner
P-QUE
Pete Richardson

Sad.

For the life of me... folks from Grabling trying to smack.

First they clown Eddie...
Next they can't pay their assistant coaches...
You got Dug over there trying to father the entire town of Grambling...
Your President can't balance the books...

And to top it off... players fighting with coaches.

What'll come of them next... they'll be apart of a school system (that's rigt they already are).

Let's see how fast this gets deleted.

Originally posted by C-LeB28

MIGHTY DOG/GSUperTIGER/MIGHTY HORNET.....

C-Leb is right!!......... Some post are deleted with or without provocation!!..... Pictures are deleted at some of the jsue moderators whim!..... Threads are deleted, post are deleted and BESIDES THAT veiled & unveiled threats are made regarding changing, altering or even deleting someone's post by these jsue moderators if these jsuer's don't particularly like waht is being posted about them or jsue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS TIME FOR SOME SERIOUS CLEANSING ACTION AMONG THESE MODERATORS OR WE MIGHT SEE THE SMACK BOARD GO THE SAME WAY AS SOME DECAYING (DK-ing) PROGRAMS WITHIN THE SWAC!!

MH,

Brian Turner is one smacker, I really feel sorry for. The fellow got knock out during his football playing day, only caught one pass in his entire career and didn't fully recover. Whatever he is doing, I hope he found a cure for those awful headaches. Then he came back and said that SU didn't throw to the TE. You really have to feel sorry for a guy like him.

However, ByronW got up enough never to post about two weeks ago. He was real sad trying to make a comeback. I mentioned BW because they were the best of friends. Maybe BW can tell us how BT is doing these days.

Originally posted by MightyDog
MH,

Brian Turner is one smacker, I really feel sorry for. The fellow got knock out during his football playing day, only caught one pass in his entire career and didn't fully recover. Whatever he is doing, I hope he found a cure for those awful headaches. Then he came back and said that SU didn't throw to the TE. You really have to feel sorry for a guy like him.

However, ByronW got up enough never to post about two weeks ago. He was real sad trying to make a comeback. I mentioned BW because they were the best of friends. Maybe BW can tell us how BT is doing these days.

*cough-cough*

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA !!!

*crying real tears*

<font size=5>wwaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha !!!</font>

*laughing like Get Ready* waaaaaaaaahahahahaha

Somebody pass me some TISSUE

TSU smackers? Isn't that an oxymoron. Well...they have one moron SMACKING. So I guess that's an UNI-OXY-MORON!!! There fan support sucks so bad in their on hometown that they have to take a game to San Antonio. Do they even have their own football stadium? Who knows...no one ever talks about going there. And if they do, they don't tell. The only thing going on for TSU are their dancers. Watch for the UNI-OXY-MORON to speak:

What about those smackers whose posts were deleted from TSPN..,

Originally posted by C-LeB28
Sad.

You got Dug over there trying to father the entire town of Grambling...

Some of you were talking about posts being deleted, I saw a post by The Band Fan last month about Doug Williams that I thought was funny as LL but it was deleted.....,Then every post The Band Fan made was deleted..., LOL I thought anything goes on the Smackpage but then again, it could have been a much more personal issue between him and the person deleting his threads..................,

Headline :(

This just in:
Texas Southern provides eternal shame to HBCS as it steals the sweet out of sugar in Japan! :(

Re: Somebody pass me some TISSUE

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE There fan support sucks so bad in their on hometown that they have to take a game to San Antonio. Do they even have their own football stadium?

And how many on campus games does GSU have this year? (I beleive the answer to that is two).

Construction for a new stadium is going on now son. Remember the little fan support ya'll had in Birmingham... that was pathetic.

Hark... is that Eddie I see panhandling with that empty briefcase?

Note: My replies won't be deleted now because too many people have brought it up in theirs.

Thread deletions...

Were done for your benefit(s)...I'm as low classed and nasty as they come. I can dish it and take it and pull no punches.

Yall complain about your threads getting deleted, but most of the rival schools whine when we mention deceased coaches, fired coaches who had "it" in for administrators, rumors of homosexuality on some staffs, and other things in retaliation for yall posting snide comments about who/how many a certain coach is banging.

Then yall try to post about "if this thread doesn't get deleted"... Man yall are sad! You best be happy the delete some of the isht I send up!

I SAID THAT!!!!

I know a few PV folks who were smacked off back in 99', they've never returned

Myself and Pison are the only ones who'll even attempt smack, the others stand around and look at folks

As for posts being deleted...it is biased and personal at the same time. You can smack on every other coach but leave Eddie and Doug alone, that don't look right to me...

The whole town of Grambling knows about Doug's promiscuity, so why try to hide it here?

This is earth shattering news...

The SWAC are you insinuating that Dug is promiscuous?

Didn't Scotty tell us at the softball tourney last week that Dug was his pappy?

Re: Somebody pass me some TISSUE

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
The only thing going on for TSU are their dancers.

THE TSU DANCERS
YEAHHH THE TSU DANCERS
THEM TSU DANCERS
OOOOH YEAH THE TSU DANCERS
DID SOMEBODY SAY TSU DANCERS?
THE ONES FROM 97?
WITH THE SILVER BODY SUITS?
(WHIPPING SLOB)
calm down, calm down...baseball, fat white women, whoopie goldberg, whoopie goldberg's sister

OKOKOK wheeew

Hey, what is this thing about TSU and Japan....Hook a brotha up

Stop hatin...

Originally posted by The SWAC
I know a few PV folks who were smacked off back in 99', they've never returned

Myself and Pison are the only ones who'll even attempt smack, the others stand around and look at folks

As for posts being deleted...it is biased and personal at the same time. You can smack on every other coach but leave Eddie and Doug alone, that don't look right to me...

The whole town of Grambling knows about Doug's promiscuity, so why try to hide it here?

Don't hate on Doug...Are you Texicans feeling insecure because yall ain't really no "LONGHORNS"!

BTW: How tall are you two Texicans anyway...Just curious!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back