AD Robinson: Y'all gonna' offer coach TJ $600,000 annual base + standard incentives? If so, I'll also become an sTu supporter.





I wish I could say these things about Dishman. My school is 0-2 so far against that MOFO. 😭😭😭 🤬🤬🤬

Damn, I can't wait until basketball season.
Dayam... Lawd... smh 😳👀👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿 Lose to anyone but Dish and staff. We gotta' root him out of sTu.

Did you see this past week's weekly coaches call? He had a background simulating that his midnight looking azz was hovering in the spacestation just above earth. I looked and said instantly "TF Dish?!" He talks like he is on the spectrum. 👀😳 🌲👀🌲
 
Dayam... Lawd... smh 😳👀👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿 Lose to anyone but Dish and staff. We gotta' root him out of sTu.

Did you see this past week's weekly coaches call? He had a background simulating that his midnight looking azz was hovering in the spacestation just above earth. I looked and said instantly "TF Dish?!" He talks like he is on the spectrum. 👀😳 🌲👀🌲
Bruh, you are stooooopid! 😂
 
Back
Top