AAMU set to announce new women’s head coach tommorow

I wish they had hired the A&M former player that just got hired as Hampton's new lady basketball coach. What a record she has built up in coaching since she left from here. I remember her playing days. She would have been the best candidate at this time.

Last edited:
I wish they had hired the A&M former player that just got hired as Hampton's new lady basketball coach. What a record she has built up in coaching since she left from here. I remember her playing days. She would have been the best candidate at this time.

She went HOME… not school home… she went home home where she was from. She from Hampton, Va.

She went HOME… not school home… she went home home where she was from. She from Hampton, Va.
If A&M had made an offer that was substantially equal to Hampton's, I believe she would have accepted A&M's, unless she had some overriding reason to go home to Hampton. At the least, I would liked for us to have made an offer.

Last edited:

Did y’all just hire a coach who finished one game better than y’all did in conference play? Did y’all also give said coach a raise?

Is this the same coach who changed outfits (clothes) at halftime of a semifinal SWAC Tournament game? They almost loss. Maybe she shouldn’t have changed clothes.

Took a pay cut to be with her husband 🤣 seriously it's sad how coaches treat UAPB and MVSU when no one else wanted them but they take the first train leaving

Took a pay cut to be with her husband 🤣 seriously it's sad how coaches treat UAPB and MVSU when no one else wanted them but they take the first train leaving

Mane stop lying… UAPB aint paying more money than AAMU in NOTHING… lets me honest, AAMU is bigger school, with much better facilities, in a much better city and she making more money.

Back