Aamu Recieves The Ugly Broads Award

Dr. Sweet NUPE

THERE IS NOT ONE CUTE BROAD ON THIS PICTURE............I DIDN'T KNOW JASON ATTENDED AAMU........CHEEEE CHEEEE HAHAHA

SWAC9.jpg

And the Invisible Fans Award goes to...

GSU!!! :emlaugh:

GSU didn't have any women to judge!:emlaugh:

I DIDN'T KNOW AAMU COLORS WERE RED AND WHITE.......THOSE 4 FOOLS WITH THEIR CHEST PAINTED MUST BE COLOR BLIND. TELL THAT FAT WOMAN WITH HER TIED UP TO THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED A PERM THESE DAYS.

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
THERE IS NOT ONE CUIT BROAD ON THIS PICTURE............I DIDN'T KNOW JASON ATTENDED AAMU........CHEEEE CHEEEE HAHAHA

SWAC9.jpg

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
THERE IS NOT ONE CUIT BROAD ON THIS PICTURE............I DIDN'T KNOW JASON ATTENDED AAMU........CHEEEE CHEEEE HAHAHA

Interesting...

*wondering if he has seen any of the "Orc-horses" dancers lately....*

*wondering if he really thinks that someone will actually believe that the Gram pic is from the SCG...*

This is sad.

Nipsy Russell...send help! :(

*snicker*

And to think, I almost thought this thread was going to have some merit.....

:confused:

I guess I was wrong.

:(

Re: Re: Aamu Recieves The Ugly Broads Award

Originally posted by Ntelekt

Interesting...

*wondering if he really thinks that someone will actually believe that the Gram pic is from the SCG...*

This is sad.

Exactly!!!!!! lol

Bruh if you have never walked around "Da Hill" during 12:00 p.m.!!!! .....please dont speak bruh!!!! you dont wanna go there when it comes to beautiful women TRUST ME:emlaugh:

and Suge and Sweets went to the same schools.

Next year Sweets will try to paint up a little.

I will admit that I saw only one good look person when I was in Grambling but it smiled, it blinded me with all that gold.

Grambling, cute women, WTF?

Grambling = cute women is just like saying Texas Southern = tough schedule. It just don't work.

I'm not saying all the fine women in LA are on the bluff, but for some reason, they must have blackballed Eddie Robinson U.

Re: Grambling, cute women, WTF?

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
Grambling = cute women is just like saying Texas Southern = tough schedule. It just don't work.

ROTFLMBAO @ Splinter!!! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Re: Re: Aamu Recieves The Ugly Broads Award

Originally posted by Ntelekt

Interesting...

This is sad.

LOL @Ntel! It was 95 dgrees on Gram's side of Legion Field that December day!:emlaugh:

Back