AAMU is the only SWAC school to not publish a 2022 roster

I'm thoroughly surprised that Valley had theirs out two weeks ago. We usually post it the week of the game so it's unusual to know who is on the roster going into camp. Surprised that a few of the guys who hit the transfer portal came back so for the first time in a while, we actually got depth at almost every position

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm thoroughly surprised that Valley had theirs out two weeks ago. We usually post it the week of the game so it's unusual to know who is on the roster going into camp. Surprised that a few of the guys who hit the transfer portal came back so for the first time in a while, we actually got depth at almost every position
Real excited to see them Devils this season. They gonna upset some teams. Better not sleep on em

Not that it matters, but it looks like Coach Maynor is playing chess. I’m very curious as to who actually is on the team. I’m sure some of the transfers fell through. Who got intel?

directly across Chase Rd from Mamie Labon Foster Dormitory at the back of campus is the wilderness Chase Mountain nature preserve..the start of the hiking trails are all the way near Highway 72 East...that's a 20-25 mile hike back to the yard for new/returning players who want to start preseason camp & make the 2022 roster...we're still waiting for some players to finish their journey

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Who is on the roster the last 2 games of the season is vital. That will be the roster that will win you a SWAC Championship, playoff game or Celebration Bowl. Based on this past season AAMU and a lot of other teams came up short.

Not that it matters, but it looks like Coach Maynor is playing chess. I’m very curious as to who actually is on the team. I’m sure some of the transfers fell through. Who got intel?

You're not seeing a roster online yet because there is a true disconnect between the coaching staff and the LAZY Sports Information Director who really doesn't know how to do his job when it comes to football. I've gotten so frustrated with his lack of effort to where I reach out to the coaches personally for work purposes.

There were a total of 37 transfer players on Day 1 and by Day 4, that number had rose to 39. A few more guys arrive this week (as a handful were waiting on summer school transfer grades). But it will not exceed 43.

View: https://youtu.be/xRVAGkWTwH0

You're not seeing a roster online yet because there is a true disconnect between the coaching staff and the LAZY Sports Information Director who really doesn't know how to do his job when it comes to football. I've gotten so frustrated with his lack of effort to where I reach out to the coaches personally for work purposes.

There were a total of 37 transfer players on Day 1 and by Day 4, that number had rose to 39. A few more guys arrive this week (as a handful were waiting on summer school transfer grades). But it will not exceed 43.

Thanks for the update!

Once we get the new AD hired in the SID problem should be fixed....

Back