AAAMU SGA didnt send students to Jacktown............

puhahahah mayne you crazy!!!!

Blue Bengalz since you know everything mr aamu grad school man I bet you cant tell me how many times I got offered a scholarship to JSU when I was in high school!!!! dont get mad at me cuz I passed up a free ride to your alma mater hell i wanted to go to a school that was known for its Nationally accredited Urban Planning program.....you should know that huh since you spent so much time in the Rocket City chillin On "Da Hill"!!!!.....all that other stuff you sayin is jibberish lmao!!!! but speak on my brother

aint that something!!!! people go to AAMU for awhile and think they know everything lol

if graduating in 4 years and 1 semester at the age of 22 with a B.S. in Urban Planning with a Specialty in E.S. is what you call the kenyon hambrick plan....IM ALL FOR IT!!!!!!!;)

p.s.

Didnt you go to AAMU for grad school?

[Edited by TRU3000 on 05-02-01 at 05:02 PM]

I read this board all the time, and most of the time people say they are ROTFLOL AND LOL AND RMBAONFLOL. I surely like a good laugh no matter who says it...so let me show you guys something that is funny. I mean I really had a good laugh.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Blue Bengal
she made Tru go to A&P because it's free. Everything that is free isn't good. Check out some of Tru's honies if you don't believe me.

Tru
You still working on your B.S. You must be on the "Kenyon Hambrick" plan.

<font size=8> FUNNY

yeah the funny thing about it is that he made everything up!!!! this guy doesnt even know me forreal! all i know is he went to AAMU for grad school lol and i sat by him at the TSU game and he talked about how fine AAMU women were compared to JSU lol

Get ready the biggest pimp on the TSPN and Jacktown send help lol

Blue,

Maybe Tru can come to JSU for grad school if AAMU does not have a Masters and Doctoral program in Urban Planning like the Research Intensive University in Jackson, MS.

Tru,

You need to quit. Between Get Ready and Tigerpride dropping dem bows on you, you ain't got a chance.

Dusty Rhodes send help.

This isn't my nature...

Youknow..I don't get into other peoples comflicts!

But Tru..man, you are taking a beating right now. I mean who cares if what Blu said is true or not. This is the smack page.........and you got your arse smacked!! Please man, know when to say when!

<font size = 10>FUNNY!!!</font>

TP why would I go to JSU for Grad School....I dont wanna bring down the value of my diploma!!! Besides whatever yall got over there aint even Accredited by the State of Mississippi....thats a dayum shame!!!!

President Mason send help!!!! lol

Tru,
Do you want me to call your mom and let her know how you are behaving on the SWAC page?

Calling Tru's mom as I type:

Mom: Tru's grounded and can't talk on the telephone for a month.

Blue: Excuse me.

Mom: Blue, I'm sorry. When the phone rung, I thought it was one of Tru's chickenheads. Oh well, how's VA?

Blue: Fine, until I read that crap your son is posting.

Mom: Tru's grounded he doesn't suppose to be on the computer. Actually the boy needs to study more. I wanted to send him to JSU but he didn't have the grades, so I had to settle for Average & Mediocre. Did you say he is on the computer?

Blue: Yes, I did. Plus he is trying to dog your alma mater.

Mom: He hasn't been the same since he couldn't get into JSU. He wanted to be a "baby tiger" when he grew up and perform at halftime.

Blue: I'm sorry.

Mom: Tru, if you don't get your arse out my room and off the computer, I'm going to take your all your honies off the wall.

Tru: Not my honies!!!!!! (Mumbling) I better not put my Janet Jackson picture on the wall. Ohhhhh Janet, we're going to have fun tonight.

MY GOD MAN!!!! SMACK IS NOT FOR EVERYONE.

THAT WAS PERHAPS THE "LAMEST" ISH IVE EVER READ ON THE SMACKBOARD!

LEAVE THE SMACK TO YOUR 3 HEROES TIGERLIED, GET FREDDY, AND J-STATE LIAR.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dayum Tru. Blue Bengal putting a foot up yo arse man. Have some pride about yourself. You can do better than what you're doing.

BB 14
Tru zip

This is sad.:(

Blue Bengal aint talkin about nothin!!!......he is just one of the many JSU alums we have decided to take under our wing at AAMU but I see we didnt teach him to have any kinda respect for his elders!!!!

<font size=7 color=navy> FUMBLE!!!! </font>

*Where is GSUpertiger??? Can I use that??? It's kinda versatile... :D *

Tru drops the ball deep in Blue Bengal territory already trailing by 14. This is looking bleak.

Just getting worser and worser for Tru.:(

Roger Staubach send help.

[Edited by Robber on 05-03-01 at 08:56 PM]

Back