Aaaawwww Dayum ... It's Time!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Nothing, just told me he was delivering to the wrong address. I tole him I wasn't paying for no milk. He said "No charge" and we left it at that. Why?

I can't call it.

Nita, you shouldn't be scared of the milkman, he's just as friendly as the cableman, and a helluva lot nicer than the postman, and you know the milkman wears white.

D-Town, all you have to do is leave an empty bottle on your doorstep, and he'll pay you a visit. Ain't that right Trick B?

NICE

Now I got problems. The milk was coming in handy during my visit to the project. My "Hood Rat" chick and her cousin nem was using on them chilren cereal.

MB, I dun told U to back away from the keyboard

Originally posted by D-NICE

D-Town, all you have to do is leave an empty bottle on your doorstep, and he'll pay you a visit. Ain't that right Trick B?

NICE

Oh, ok NICE....thanks.:p

'Nita we Kool and all, but...

I "TOLD" you, you always wanna start some mess. You got no business telling these nice folks and my fellow spoons, (except Mike Bigg) FY.

It ain't right. If my momma didn't read this board every day, I'd tell you FY. But I can't 'cause she does.

U peeps got it crunk up in hea

I dun fell out at Kenn and his middle finger to Niter.

:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

No thanks

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86
Okay Cita, my bad, Nita.

I have an elephant for you with the Trunk Down. ;)

Alcornut86, you can keep your elephant with the trunk down ... but thanks for offering ... :rolleyes:

I think Vinita had a conference with that boy's parents who told her he did not take orders from nobody. Did you have to take him back?

OOOOHHHHH!! NOOO!!

He has his Social Studies class in the principal's office! She comes to my class at the beginning of every period and gets his work. The only thing is, I can't flunk him, even though I never get his work. That's aight, though. As long my room is not poisoned with his being, that merits an A!

I did talk to his aunt, though (his mama is a jailbird and his daddy is a deadbeat). I told her ... As I child, I was not raised to disrespect adults. As an adult, I don't aim to take any disrespect from a child, regardless of his situation. Now, if you think his situation excuses him to act like a fool, then your best out would be to change his schedule, because I meant what I said when I told you he wasn't coming back in my room. Now, FY AND GET OUTTA MY DAYUM FACE! CRACK KILLS!"

<font size=0.3>*well, I didn't say the last part, but I sure as L thought it!*</font> :D

Back