A Thread For The Fellas......"Yo, Fellas!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

ninamarleena
Nina. Marleena.
#CoolCalmCollected#Miami#GGURLS Ninamarleena6@gmail.com ***I SELL CARS!!** follow @Ninaatdriversautomart
  • 142 posts
  • 85.3k followers
  • 297 following
giphy.gif

Its crazy aint it. I dont know what them brothers see in them big white women

You see it now?
White-girl-3-267x300.jpg

I don't care what race they are fine is fine, obese is obese. Their are plenty of brothers with obese sisters too. People like what they like, a few of the girls in this thread...nevermind but leave Becky alone. lol

We aren't talking about those types of Becky's. We're talking about the ones who look like Momma June from Honey Boo Boo. Lol
You see it now?
White-girl-3-267x300.jpg

I don't care what race they are fine is fine, obese is obese. Their are plenty of brothers with obese sisters too. People like what they like, a few of the girls in this thread...nevermind but leave Becky alone. lol

You see it now?
White-girl-3-267x300.jpg

Oh. 662 snuck a few fat girls in this thread and i approve of the white girls posted above.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My co-worker (he's white) cousin is a fitness model...he showed me a pic and she was bad....

and BTW ... Thank God for women! I thank the Most High every day for the womenfolk!

Alright fellas, how about we jump off the White Girl Wednesday. Who is your favorite white girl? Post'em up.
Don't be shy coming to the stage is....

Not that im complaining, but probably 70% of the asses in here are fake as hell lol

For real..hard to be certain these days. Some of these look suspiciously injected, some...the fat (right amount) just settled in the right place, others that know what a squat rack and red beans and rice can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back