A Question For The Greeks ...

GQue,

I bet you probably know Perry Evans, a 69 bruh from Gamma Gamma. He's a friend of the family from way back...our bond became even closer when I became a bruh.

As the Freaky Ten Dog of the Ten Righteous Sons of Thunder - Lambda Kappa Kappa-Spring 2000, we were so fortunate to have the opportunity to learn information and history the right way.

Suge,

I never considered Kappas, Alpha, Sigmas! I was approached throughout my life my different members that I know or became acquainted with. There was never a doubt that the only frat for me IS the SONS OF BLOOD AND THUNDER!!!!

Re: I find that objectionable

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
................and all of the sororities told each other when someone would come to their rush parties and then show up at another rush party. We were THAT serious. Rush parties were supposed to be where you could get info on all of the sororities, but going to more than one certainly meant sudden death/black balling to the one you submitted to.

Yes, this is how we did it at SU when I was there ('83-'88). Heck, most of the sororities and frats knew who made each others lines before they even came out. To get rejected by one sorority and then submit to another would certainly get you black-balled back then. I guess things have changed.
:confused: :mad:

. I know some kats who wear the "gold pumps" now, but wanted to twirl that Kane, or ride the train, or even pledge down on the farm..........well maybe not Sigmas.

I saw that comment. It almost slipped by. But I will tell you this. There are Sigma Rejects on the Train, Playing Bunny, and wearing the "Gold Sneakers". Rejects are everywhere.

Suge, if someone did not get in my frat it was because it took too much gold paint to paint the boots. So a bro. would look at the guys shoes and if it took two cans of paint, we would not allow him to make application.

Thanks MD....you always know the answers!! LOL!!

Hey don't get mad at the Sigma crack..just having a little fun!

How old is he?????

Originally posted by MikeBigg
GQue,

As the Freaky Ten Dog of the Ten Righteous Sons of Thunder - Lambda Kappa Kappa-Spring 2000, we were so fortunate to have the opportunity to learn information and history the right way.

:xeye:

Hey Mike...you don't be gettin' your "hop" on, do you??? :emlaugh:

Man, I faced just what others have met. I'm not just an Omega, I'm a QUE.

I probated, set it out, drank some dranks, and followed up with an ole school greek show. I SAY WHO'S THAT KNOCKING, A KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCKING...

Un- Hun

Originally posted by Suge
Hey don't get mad at the Sigma crack..just having a little fun!

Suge,

I am glad you cleared that up....'cause I was just about to have a field day on the cane dropping brothers who think that they isht don't stink LOL!!

Re: Un- Hun

Originally posted by Miami Jag

Suge,

I am glad you cleared that up....'cause I was just about to have a field day on the cane dropping brothers who think that they isht don't stink LOL!!

isht stinks? when did that start? dayum...let me go tell the bruhs.

And MJ...funny you would mention kanes.......:D

Originally posted by G-QUE
Mike B, ByronW, MD:

I'm from the ole-school. Fall 1970(#7)"Crowd Pleasing-8", Gamma Gamma.

Great year! I was born that year!

I am a charter member for Pi Alpha Chapter at Nicholls State University, Fall, 1989. We received the final charter April 15, 1990. I missed the ceremony because I was in Basic Training. I later transferred to Southern University and joined Beta Psi.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Man, I faced just what others have met. I'm not just an Omega, I'm a QUE.

I probated, set it out, drank some dranks, and followed up with an ole school greek show. I SAY WHO'S THAT KNOCKING, A KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCKING...

KNOCK, KNOCK KNOCKING AT THE DOOR. WELL, IT' S THE QUES...

Now MikeBigg, you see why I will get into trouble at <font color=purple>PURPLE THURSDAY</font color=purple>.;)

And don't mention Ole' Mother Hubbard went to her cupboard...

See I told you. SMH.
;)

Hey MikeB...
Yeah, Bruh.. Perry Evans(Bat-Man) made me . That line was my freshman year: "Jolly", Calvin, Hank, Perry & John Thomas. I'll probably see three out of the five at Homecoming this year. I was already a QUE at heart, but that line "really" was something!!!!

PURPLE & GOLD... PURPLE & GOLD, ALL THE SOULS WEAR PURPLE AND GOLD...... I SAID RED & WHITE, RED & WHITE, THE DELTAS ARE OTTA SIGHT WITH RED & WHITE... i SAY ZOOOOM-PAH, OMEGA-YEAH, ZOOOOOM-PAH, PSI, PHI, YEAH.

HAD A FLASHBACK, YALL FORGIVE ME!!!!

G-QUE

Back