AAMU will make it back to the SCG by:

Whipping all three Mississippi School 3 wins
whipping miles 1 win
Whipping Morris Brown 1 win
Whipping UAPB 1 win
Whipping Al Corn 1 win
Whipping TSU 1 win

total 8 wins

After whipping the rest we will go undefeated.

Why don't y'all play JSU twice like y'all doing Alcorn then you could have 9 wins. May as well do Valley, that 10 wins.

Profound does not have an ed, but I added the ed to be more profounded. Now you acting like you never seen me use it before. Anyway I want profound to make it known that I am driving a spike through your heart.

Which Mississippi school did you attend?

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
#2 Smacker didn't say a thing about beating Southern ..... tru feelings coming through, huh Dogpound? ;)

Originally posted by Mighty Dog:

"After whipping the rest we will go undefeated."

Tell me SU, is that 79 at the end of your name the year you graduated, or the year you SHOULD HAVE graduated? You seem a tad bit slow. I'm concerned.

I understand you loons fine. #2 just put himself out there, proving what he thinks about SU. "We can't put them on "that easy win list". They might whoop our azzes in Baton Rouge again. Then he tried to catch his grapefruits by saying "After whipping the rest, we will go undefeated", even though he didn't exactly say that.

Do y'all suffer from Gram Logic too? Nothing to smack on, go after anything (Hince: my "79", which is my birthdate you math whizzes).

Y'all are S_D! :( ,
but your coach is WO_SE! :(

After whipping the rest we will go undeated
BTW, MD, what year did you start man? Were they without spelling books then?

Homecoming Bait once again!

79 or 45 which ever is the case, I will violate GR's rules of smack.

We have 11 games on the schedule. We assumed that you were aware that AAMU will be playing in your homecoming. Counting SU that will make 9 wins. To go undefeated that would make it 2 more wins for a total of 11.

Now do you understand?

<--- Falling off chair in boredom over the sorry Dogpound.

I know, Cooper is your leader and you have to follow him. The SS had to follow Hitler too. I am not comparing Cooper to Hitler, but the link is the stupidity of both groups following a leader they know won't lead them to nothing but a painful end ..... and a .500 record. :emlaugh:

Originally posted by MightyDog
AAMU will make it back to the SCG by:

Whipping all three Mississippi School 3 wins
whipping miles 1 win
Whipping Morris Brown 1 win
Whipping UAPB 1 win
Whipping Al Corn 1 win
Whipping TSU 1 win
8 wins
total
after whipping the rest we will go undefeated.

Better hide the good china, yo cousin TxSU is coming for a visit. When we get done their will not be much left.

YES! We are PROUD of COACH COOPER and will follow him and ALL of our COACHES.....

SU Jag 79.......

............REGADLESS of The Sport anywhere anytime. :D

Yeah, I know what you mean.......................the only thing COACH COOPER did last year was lead us into The SWAC Championship Game in our second full year of membership in The SWAC Conference!!!! :D

COACH COOPER, keep on leading and we will keep following you and THE ALABAMA A&M UNIVERSITY BULLDOGS into The SWAC Championship Game!!
:D

lol @ rob

Actually we need to tip our hat to Da Sleepa. At least this time, he's giving notice. Those Japs never knew what hit 'em.

Hear that Hsv-vegas! It's Texas Sou. and the 240 theives!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: LMAO @ robber and mh! :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Robber
mighty hornet,

Tokyo was never the same.:(

Gosh, I knew one of you lames would go for that; can you not recognize a set up? Man, slobber you just made me $10. By the way just like Tokyo, we gone take what we want, and it aint do do you can do about it. Take this as notice!

bama a&p alumooser, laugh today cry tomorrow.

TSU, is being represented by two posters, DaSleeper and CLeb26.

I took a liking to CLeb because he tries to keep up using his upgraded 286 Government Computer. Now we have the DaSleeper who named himself the DaSleeper for what ever reason, but he should have enrolled in Summer Smack School.

Originally posted by Da Sleeper

Gosh, I knew one of you lames would go for that; can you not recognize a set up? Man, slobber you just made me $10. By the way just like Tokyo, we gone take what we want, and it aint do do you can do about it. Take this as notice!

bama a&p alumooser, laugh today cry tomorrow.

Ohhhhhhhhhh. That was another setup???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mighty hornet and JST,

He got us man. And JST, you even started a whole thread on them "set ups". What is we gone do????:bawling: :confused: :( :rolleyes:

rob,

Da Sleepy is just too clever and too damn fast for us. Yeah, that's it!! :rolleyes:

btw, Sleepy, why do you have "Gate Keeper" under your name?

Your job must be to keep the dayum gate open!!!

LMAO @ mighty hornet.

Originally posted by mighty hornet
rob,

Da Sleepy is just too clever and too damn fast for us. Yeah, that's it!! :rolleyes:

<font color=red>btw, Sleepy, why do you have "Gate Keeper" under your name?

Your job must be to keep the dayum gate open!!!</font>

Sleepy,

2.jpg

Got lock????

Back