A Michael Jackson Question

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
How does this black man keep producing these white babies? Is he adopting these kids are what? I heard that only one of the babies actually look mixed.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I thought he only had 2?

The ones he had with that nurse, she was white...really white.

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
I'm not really sure, I think 3 or 4. But I know they're all white.

**shrugs shoulders**

Dag! all of this is new to me. I thought he only had one and i've never seen him or her.

:confused: I thought he only had two Prince and Princess...suppoedly they were for that white woman he married after Lisa Marie...

But again I say Mike didn't start off "Light"

Exactly jelli, that's my point. Mike was born black and will die black. I don't care how much he bleaches his skin, he still has black genes.

I'm all :confused:.

I believe that he has two kids with the lady he was supposedly married to. Since the kids are mixed, they are closer in color to their mothers natural color...white. I have seen people with one white parent and one black parent look like they could pass for white or have brown skin.
:D

michael.dancin.gif

"Maybe, cause they were artificially inseminated. WHOOW WOO!!!!"

Gross!

I have taught mixed children that I never would have taken for one of us until they opened their mouths.

I think those Jacksons have weak genes. Maybe that's why they don't look like him. I mean ... you have Jackie ... Marlon ... Jermaine ...

and Tito.

I rest my case.

Now come on folks lets exam this

Here is Mike as a kid
ok.jpg

Here is Mike with his brothers
j5red.jpg

j5fist.jpg

jbros.jpg

Here is Katherine and Joe Jackson, Mike's Mom and dad..
joe.gif

Here is Mike's kid's:confused: :rolleyes: mother

debbie.gif

Most mixed kids come out looking black.

I'on know.....go figure.

:rolleyes:

Sorry, but what medical text book did you get that from because that does not make sense...

it is about genes and from looking at the jackson offsprings they have weak genes.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by JSU*Toi

Sorry, but what medical text book did you get that from because that does not make sense...

it is about genes and from looking at the jackson offsprings they have weak genes.

Did I say I got it from a medical textbook, no I did not. I stated my own observation(s). But thank you for your analogy.

Analogy?

Did I say I got it from a medical textbook, no I did not. I stated my own observation(s). But thank you for your analogy.

An analogy would be a comparing similarities between things that aren't normally similar. I must have missed part of the post.

Hypothesis

I think hypothesis was the word you were looking for..

The kids are still young (Prince and Paris).
In my family we start off light and get progressively darker as we get older and the fact that the baby's mama is white could very well be the reason why they have such fair skin.

NN send help!

:lmao:

If you look at any of the Jackson offspring, none of them really look like a Jackson. A couple of them do. OnE of them, unfortunately, does look a lot like Tito. Fortunately, he also looks like his mother somewhat ...

I just hope that as they grow older, MJ's chirren begin to look more like members of his family, and less like their mother, because that is one double ugly scounbooger!

Re: Analogy?

Originally posted by Shamocha

An analogy would be a comparing similarities between things that aren't normally similar. I must have missed part of the post.

If you missed something, then that would be a personal problem but once again...I thank you for your analogy.

Re: Hypothesis

Originally posted by baggermeplease

I think hypothesis was the word you were looking for..

The kids are still young (Prince and Paris).
In my family we start off light and get progressively darker as we get older and the fact that the baby's mama is white could very well be the reason why they have such fair skin.

Thank you for your analogy as well.

Anyway, the lil' Michael Jackson chirren sure are white. They didn't get anything from their daddy and his family.

People can we all get along.....I can fell the tension in here..

But ya'll know them ain't his kids...They where his name and all, but hell naw the didn't make them...

Ya'll know deep down I am telling the truth...them Jackson is
weird

"Keep it in the closet"....HeHe....

Back