A Idea For The Hosts Of The Swacpage.com Reunion.....live Webcast

MACHIAVELLI

Chairman/C.E.O.
Are there going to be a get together at someones house that has a WEBCAM so some of us that are not fortunate to be present can have a look-see????

IVISIT.COM HAS A NICE SETUP. YOU CAN ACTUALLY HAVE MORE THAN ONE PERSON AT A TIME ON A VIDEO CONFERENCE. JUST A SUGGESTION

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hey Machy, this is a great idea. However, I don't know yet if we have the resources or time to do this... but I'll mention it to the group. Thanks!

Very good idea

Lemme know, just in case I don't make in live and in person, I'll have to log on.

AN IBM WEBCAM COST $21.00 AT WAL-MART. IT COMES WITH SOFTWARE.

NETMEETING.COM
IVIST.COM

IT WILL BE COOL. THOSE WHO HAVE WEBCAMS LET ME KNOW.

doesn't it make all the movements jerky.....and who is going to bring a laptop to use with internet connection.

I thought It was going to be at someones house for some of the actvities. trust me its better than nothing.

Well how well it shows depends on your connection. I'm on cable and it shows perfectly on mines.

i can really imagine folks staying glued to their cpu to watch snapshops..

why not have someone tape the festivities and sell them?

as for the host house.....the one I thought is located far away from the festivities

We can't worry about the low bandwidth people.. Somebody with a digicam can shoot us some video or sumthin..

Superb idea MACHIAVELLI!!! Heck, that's how most of us know each other anyway. It would be moot to have a SWACpage reunion without it. A webcam and access to the SWACpage for comments, happenings, "you should have been here" remarks.

Back