A few Candid Shots

Mike congratulations...You did good for yourself. I think yall are a lovely couple.

Apologies for my "dirty" glances at your sister, before I knew she was your sister, cuz if I would have known she was your sister, I would never have given a dirty glance at your sister, so when/if we meet pleazze don't kick my azz for looking at your sister before I knew she was your sister!

(do you have any cousins?):D

LOL!!!!

That's ok, Bruh!

I get that all the time. She's very pretty and it's no surprise. No fighting coming from me. I don't fight anyway. :uzi:

You're alright... A pretty sister now a pretty wife, gonna be generations of pretty ladies in that family!

Again God Bless Yall!

<marquee>[size=3.5]I'M NOT REALLY A FLIRT...I JUST PLAY ONE ON THE INTERNET!</MARQUEE>[/SIZE]

Congrats!

You two!

And Tara, your pictures are always tight. Maybe I need to take some lessons from you. :)

Originally posted by Batman
And Tara, your pictures are always tight. Maybe I need to take some lessons from you. :)

Ahhh thanks! I'm just trying to get to your level with my photography. :)

Originally posted by MikeBigg
You're alright... A pretty sister now a pretty wife, gonna be generations of pretty ladies in that family!

Again God Bless Yall!

<marquee>[size=3.5]I'M NOT REALLY A FLIRT...I JUST PLAY ONE ON THE INTERNET!</MARQUEE>[/SIZE]

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! :rolleyes:

<marquee>[size=3.5]I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING MRS. MIKEBIGG THIS FALL!!!!!</MARQUEE>[/SIZE] :p ;)

00_00001.jpg

OOOhhhhh thats soo sweet!!!

Nice Pictures, hope U peepz have a good mairage and a good future for the both of you. One Love and Happy Honeymoonz, One!!

T.B.L. aka Barre Baby 2001

Originally posted by LadyJag

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! :rolleyes:

<marquee>[size=3.5]I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING MRS. MIKEBIGG THIS FALL!!!!!</MARQUEE>[/SIZE] :p ;)

Soror, what happened to soror/frat love? MrsMikeBigg is an AKA, you wouldn't do that to a bruh would you?

I'm a get to Houston...

Originally posted by Tara

Ahhh thanks! I'm just trying to get to your level with my photography. :)

And we can talk shop, maybe even shoot a couple o' rolls. :)

Back