50 Cents

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If you listen to hip-hop on the radio you have heard 50 Cent. His cd just came out today so you would not have seen it in the store last night.

His 2 biggest hits to date are Wangsta and In Da Club. I believe his first hit was How To Rob An Industry Ni**a

I searched the web and clicked on 50 cent. com

Does 50 Cent sing "It's ya birthday" cause thats the music you hear when you log on that site?

Originally posted by mighty hornet
I searched the web and clicked on 50 cent. com

Does 50 Cent sing "It's ya birthday" cause thats the music you hear when you log on that site?

that is the intro to the song "In the Club"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:emlaugh: :saw: Shutup Mighty Hornet I'm a hip hop fan, but I can to revert back to old school.

damn, even Spirit has heard of 50 Cents.
:p

I must really be old!
:(

None of you lames said nothing about the bonus DVD. Did yall get caught up in the okey doke? That bonus DVD is bonkers.

Never heard of it. And I was in Wherehouse Music last night.

:(

but I did pick up some Grover Washington.
:p

Yeah man, dat dayum GROVER be Jammin !!!!

grover.jpg

:hat: :hat: :hat:

I downloaded all the songs on Kazaa, but my computer shuts down during the burning process. Is them joints protected or something??? First time that's happened to me burning.

How many tracks on the cd??? I got 18 downloaded.

LMAO@Bedrock

damn, first Spirit, now robber
you done heard of 50 cents too????

Now if Mighty Dog and MikeBigg come on here and say that they've heard of 50 cents too, then damn

Dayum Kope Stopper. I knew you were old....but dayum!!

O yeah, that dayum Grover is a mofo!

Mann forget the CD, what's up with this beef between him and Ja??

*taken from ajc.com*

Temper, temper

Here's one good reason for the aforementioned security precautions: 50 Cent and Ja Rule -- two New York-based rappers currently embroiled in a sharp war of words -- are both coming to town this weekend for All-Star-related events. The feud between the two is so heated that the Los Angeles Times this week reported Universal Music Group, the parent company of the rappers' respective record labels, chose to cancel its $3 million Grammy party, fearing violence if both showed up. It was the first time a major record company has nixed a Grammy party.

The bad blood between 50 Cent, who performs at Club NV on Saturday, and Ja Rule, who plays AmericasMart today, dates to 1999.

Fiddy gon have the Rule running sked!!!!

Bobby Brown send help!!!!

Originally posted by The Show
I just got that new 50 cent c.d. That sh!t jamming.

Hey Show!!

I didn't know they sold 50 cents' CD at the 'SUN training site!!'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You better be glad Ms. Wakefield is in Detroit!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back