Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Shidddd..... I picked SU over PV. FAM dealt Bama St. Valley dealt PV last w/e.
I than picked Gram over JSU too because Gram has some type of voodoo over JSU and I KNOW it's gonna' be some cheating in that hole offa' IH20.![]()
Nas, Grambling at their trap and w/ the cheating they have yet to start?! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddd they gonna' gitch'all powerful asses. JSU is the BEST team in the SWAC but w/ all this witchcraft shit going on around heah, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddd....![]()
![]()
You know dayum well lol
Nas, Grambling at their trap and w/ the cheating they have yet to start?! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddd they gonna' gitch'all powerful asses. JSU is the BEST team in the SWAC but w/ all this witchcraft shit going on around heah, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddd....![]()
Shiddddddddddddddd Nas I ain't know mane.FTP!!![]()
And you know dayum well y'all ain't losing to #MarshallFault either