DallasCowboyGirl
The Olympian
HBCU DI Football Picks Week 6
All Times Are Central Standard
SWAC (6 Games):
Saturday – October 10, 2026
Arkansas Baptist U. @ Alcorn St. U. 2:00 pm (Homecoming)
Miss Valley St. U. @ Texas Southern U. 2:00 pm
Southern U. @ Prairie View A&M 2:00 pm
Florida A&M U. @ Alabama St. U. 3:00 pm (Homecoming)
Jackson St. U. @ Grambling St. U. 4:00 pm
Bethune-Cookman U. @ Alabama A&M U. 6:00 pm
Open:
U. Arkansas-Pine Bluff
MEAC (6 Games):
Saturday – October 10, 2026
Robert Morris U. @ Morgan St. U. 11:00 am (TV-ESPN+) (Homecoming)
Franklin Pierce U. @ Delaware St. U. 12:00 pm (Homecoming)
Howard U. @ U. of Penn 12:00 pm (TV-ESPN+)
William & Mary U. @ No. Carolina Central 12:00 pm (TV-ESPN+) (Homecoming)
Virginia Lynchburg @ Norfolk St. U. 1:00 pm (Homecoming)
South Carolina St. @ Charleston So. 5:00 pm (TV-ESPN+)
***NON-HBCU Conf. (2 Game) (Will be scored under MEAC):
Saturday – October 10, 2026
New Hampshire @ North Carolina A&T 11:00 am
UT-Martin @ Tennessee St. 2:30 pm (TV-ESPN+)
Open:
Hampton U.
Good Luck & Travel Grace to All!
Note: Competition rules are as follows 1.) Because there are so many of you I need you to clearly make your picks as I have put them as far as names go so there is no mistakes on my part in scoring 2.) All picks must be in on Thursday games at least 15 minutes before game start on Saturday games all picks should be in one hour before start of first game of the day, if the thread happens to still be open and you pick after the start of the first game(s) your pick(s) for those game(s) is voided. 3.) Scoring will be posted by the following Tuesday each week (I do try to get them done on Sunday’s but sometime I travel and I be tired just like the rest of you & I don’t get paid to do this so be patient and kind to me). 4.) I will also post the next week’s pick between Sunday at Noon and the latest Monday Noon so no need to stress on that either.
All Times Are Central Standard
SWAC (6 Games):
Saturday – October 10, 2026
Arkansas Baptist U. @ Alcorn St. U. 2:00 pm (Homecoming)
Miss Valley St. U. @ Texas Southern U. 2:00 pm
Southern U. @ Prairie View A&M 2:00 pm
Florida A&M U. @ Alabama St. U. 3:00 pm (Homecoming)
Jackson St. U. @ Grambling St. U. 4:00 pm
Bethune-Cookman U. @ Alabama A&M U. 6:00 pm
Open:
U. Arkansas-Pine Bluff
MEAC (6 Games):
Saturday – October 10, 2026
Robert Morris U. @ Morgan St. U. 11:00 am (TV-ESPN+) (Homecoming)
Franklin Pierce U. @ Delaware St. U. 12:00 pm (Homecoming)
Howard U. @ U. of Penn 12:00 pm (TV-ESPN+)
William & Mary U. @ No. Carolina Central 12:00 pm (TV-ESPN+) (Homecoming)
Virginia Lynchburg @ Norfolk St. U. 1:00 pm (Homecoming)
South Carolina St. @ Charleston So. 5:00 pm (TV-ESPN+)
***NON-HBCU Conf. (2 Game) (Will be scored under MEAC):
Saturday – October 10, 2026
New Hampshire @ North Carolina A&T 11:00 am
UT-Martin @ Tennessee St. 2:30 pm (TV-ESPN+)
Open:
Hampton U.
Good Luck & Travel Grace to All!
Note: Competition rules are as follows 1.) Because there are so many of you I need you to clearly make your picks as I have put them as far as names go so there is no mistakes on my part in scoring 2.) All picks must be in on Thursday games at least 15 minutes before game start on Saturday games all picks should be in one hour before start of first game of the day, if the thread happens to still be open and you pick after the start of the first game(s) your pick(s) for those game(s) is voided. 3.) Scoring will be posted by the following Tuesday each week (I do try to get them done on Sunday’s but sometime I travel and I be tired just like the rest of you & I don’t get paid to do this so be patient and kind to me). 4.) I will also post the next week’s pick between Sunday at Noon and the latest Monday Noon so no need to stress on that either.