DallasCowboyGirl
The Olympian
HBCU DI Football Picks Week 5
All Times Are Central Standard
SWAC (6 Games):
Saturday – October 3, 2026
Alcorn St. U. @ Grambling St. U. 2:00 pm (Homecoming)
Prairie View A&M @ Miss Valley St. U. 2:00 pm
Alabama St. U. @ Bethune-Cookman U. 3:00 pm
Alabama A&M U. @ Jackson St. 4:00 pm (Gulf Coast Challenge-Mobile, AL)
Texas Southern U. @ Florida Atlantic U. 5:00 pm (TV-ESPN+)
U. Arkansas-Pine Bluff @ Southern U. 6:00 (Homecoming)
Open:
Florida A&M U.
MEAC (6 Games):
Saturday – October 3, 2026
Morgan St. U. @ Villanova U. 12:00 pm (TV-ESPN+)
Norfolk St. U. @ Robert Morris U. 1:00 pm (TV-ESPN+)
The Citadel U. @ South Carolina St. 1:00 pm
Howard U. @ Hampton U. 2:00 pm (Battle of Real HU-Wash., DC)
Delaware St. @ UAlbany 2:30 pm
Campbell U. @ No. Carolina Central 5:00 pm
***NON-HBCU Conf. (2 Game) (Will be scored under MEAC):
Saturday – October 3, 2026
Tennessee St. @ Western Illinois 3:00 pm (TV-ESPN+)
North Carolina A&T @ Bryant U. 5:00 pm
Good Luck & Travel Grace to All!
Note: Competition rules are as follows 1.) Because there are so many of you I need you to clearly make your picks as I have put them as far as names go so there is no mistakes on my part in scoring 2.) All picks must be in on Thursday games at least 15 minutes before game start on Saturday games all picks should be in one hour before start of first game of the day, if the thread happens to still be open and you pick after the start of the first game(s) your pick(s) for those game(s) is voided. 3.) Scoring will be posted by the following Tuesday each week (I do try to get them done on Sunday’s but sometime I travel and I be tired just like the rest of you & I don’t get paid to do this so be patient and kind to me). 4.) I will also post the next week’s pick between Sunday at Noon and the latest Monday Noon so no need to stress on that either.
All Times Are Central Standard
SWAC (6 Games):
Saturday – October 3, 2026
Alcorn St. U. @ Grambling St. U. 2:00 pm (Homecoming)
Prairie View A&M @ Miss Valley St. U. 2:00 pm
Alabama St. U. @ Bethune-Cookman U. 3:00 pm
Alabama A&M U. @ Jackson St. 4:00 pm (Gulf Coast Challenge-Mobile, AL)
Texas Southern U. @ Florida Atlantic U. 5:00 pm (TV-ESPN+)
U. Arkansas-Pine Bluff @ Southern U. 6:00 (Homecoming)
Open:
Florida A&M U.
MEAC (6 Games):
Saturday – October 3, 2026
Morgan St. U. @ Villanova U. 12:00 pm (TV-ESPN+)
Norfolk St. U. @ Robert Morris U. 1:00 pm (TV-ESPN+)
The Citadel U. @ South Carolina St. 1:00 pm
Howard U. @ Hampton U. 2:00 pm (Battle of Real HU-Wash., DC)
Delaware St. @ UAlbany 2:30 pm
Campbell U. @ No. Carolina Central 5:00 pm
***NON-HBCU Conf. (2 Game) (Will be scored under MEAC):
Saturday – October 3, 2026
Tennessee St. @ Western Illinois 3:00 pm (TV-ESPN+)
North Carolina A&T @ Bryant U. 5:00 pm
Good Luck & Travel Grace to All!
Note: Competition rules are as follows 1.) Because there are so many of you I need you to clearly make your picks as I have put them as far as names go so there is no mistakes on my part in scoring 2.) All picks must be in on Thursday games at least 15 minutes before game start on Saturday games all picks should be in one hour before start of first game of the day, if the thread happens to still be open and you pick after the start of the first game(s) your pick(s) for those game(s) is voided. 3.) Scoring will be posted by the following Tuesday each week (I do try to get them done on Sunday’s but sometime I travel and I be tired just like the rest of you & I don’t get paid to do this so be patient and kind to me). 4.) I will also post the next week’s pick between Sunday at Noon and the latest Monday Noon so no need to stress on that either.