2024 Transfer Portal VIII

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Another FBS scrub scamming FAMU with stars.. that man got as many yards as @NastyD , @Lenard, and Me … check his sta…, you know what shutup prophet … BCU highkey scare me more. 👀
Lol let them folks make it 😆 🤣. I'm very surprised at the recruiting though. I thought they'd be recruiting more linemen and defensive guys since those are the ones that have hit the portal. Instead more skill guys are being added

It will be good to see the tears running down your cheeks as you leave the LDC. I know it has been a while, but it is coming again.

And so is the rapture, but we don't know when. The only thing I worry about now when playing sTu is the margin of victory. Bubba and Dishman are friends so we'll take it easy on y'all these next 3-4 years (if Dishman makes it that long).

Another FBS scrub scamming FAMU with stars.. that man got as many yards as @NastyD , @Lenard, and Me … check his sta…, you know what shutup prophet … BCU highkey scare me more. 👀
They could have Emmit Smith clone in the backfield but I questioned who was going to block for him? You need high-quality OL to make an offense go, coupled w/ great play calling and offensive scheming. "Shotgun" w/ his offensive moxie is gone so who is the offensive goto?

They could have Emmit Smith clone in the backfield but I questioned who was going to block for him? You need high-quality OL to make an offense go, coupled w/ great play calling and offensive scheming. "Shotgun" w/ his offensive moxie is gone so who is the offensive goto?
We only lost 2 starting offensive lineman from last years team and one is in the portal, hopefully he’ll stay. Go to our website and look and see. We will have 2 big backs and 2 scat backs behind a huge line. We are going to run over everyone again. Defense is deep..

We only lost 2 starting offensive lineman from last years team and one is in the portal, hopefully he’ll stay. Go to our website and look and see. We will have 2 big backs and 2 scat backs behind a huge line. We are going to run over everyone again. Defense is deep..
So 3 linemen and a LOT of your defensive starters which included 4 All Swac players..OC, DC, headcoach, QB etc. O ok

So 3 linemen and a LOT of your defensive starters which included 4 All Swac players..OC, DC, headcoach, QB etc. O ok
He smokin'.

All those losses doesn't look like a good outcome.

Who is calling O plays? What QB do they have?

Last edited:
Back