2024 SWAC Basketball Tournament

All these players are struggling to score in double figures when playing in back to back games. Hopefully TSU can find a way to beat Bama A&M. I do believe we are the better team, but they are coming in well rested.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I thought they stopped giving AQ's.
I guess they just giving jsu the crown and the NCAA AQ.
I thought the same thing. Maybe they assume JSU will win it or have place for them also. Or maybe JSU qualifies for an at large bid for the NCAA tournament if they lose to Alcorn since they did get votes in the poll. Either way the conference will be represented in both.

I
I thought they stopped giving AQ's.
I guess they just giving jsu the crown and the NCAA AQ.
Just the men . NCAA doesn't operate the WNIT so no changes yet. . Would love to have seen the Gram Doubleheader in the finals tomorrow, but congratulations to Alcorn & J State. I truly hope J State can make some noise for the SWAC in the tournament.

I thought the same thing. Maybe they assume JSU will win it or have place for them also. Or maybe JSU qualifies for an at large bid for the NCAA tournament if they lose to Alcorn since they did get votes in the poll. Either way the conference will be represented in both.
Lose the ship and we get the play-in game against Norfolk St. Win and we likely get a 14 or 15 seed.

I

Just the men . NCAA doesn't operate the WNIT so no changes yet. . Would love to have seen the Gram Doubleheader in the finals tomorrow, but congratulations to Alcorn & J State. I truly hope J State can make some noise for the SWAC in the tournament.
Gotta win it first

Zaey Green said she's going to play her final season at UAPB next year. She will not enter the draft.

As long as TxSU is in the tournament they are dangerous. I believe they are going for 4 straight tournament championships.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don’t see how we can win tomorrow the way we played and coached tonight. I knew winning a back to back game would be tough, but we played some stupid basketball.

E'erbody must be asleep. Did anyone watch the game tonight? No analysis...critique...complaints...b*tching?

Back