2024 HBCU football games on TV/ESPN Platforms/HBCU Go/SDN

Y'all are funny. I remember when we would get two games a year on BET and that's it. Now we can watch at least 5-8 games a week from all four HBCU conferences. No wonder y'all kids fuked up. They crazy just like y'all. 😂

I don’t think ESPN plus dictates TV times just the actual TV games that air on ESPN ESPN 2 or U. I maybe wrong but it’s been years since Jackson has played a home night game.

Jackson State hosted BCU last September for an evening game

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Y'all are funny. I remember when we would get two games a year on BET and that's it. Now we can watch at least 5-8 games a week from all four HBCU conferences. No wonder y'all kids fuked up. They crazy just like y'all. 😂

Celebrating being on a 4th tier ESPN outlet that is totally dependent on the school's cameras (when the SWAC and the schools can do it themselves) is why people are complaining (and rightfully so)

ESPN+ is basically just saying you on ESPN and that's it. YouTube is far superior and reaches far more people

2024-HBCU-GO-Schedule-768x1024.jpg

Interesting, NO meac games on their schedule...NOR opponents

Last edited:
I'm confused is the Sept 7th weekend a double header? The graphic says Tuskegee vs Gambling but Baton Rouge tv stations says that the Pete Richardson Classic game against Savannah State is on HBCUGO

I'm confused is the Sept 7th weekend a double header? The graphic says Tuskegee vs Gambling but Baton Rouge tv stations says that the Pete Richardson Classic game against Savannah State is on HBCUGO
The Grambling game is streaming only, the SU game will air on over the air television stations across the country.

The Grambling game is streaming only, the SU game will air on over the air television stations across the country.

The Grio has a streaming app as well.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:rolleyes: IF this was already posted, I am sure somebody will let me know it. 🤭

8795c1356b5f256782718a987cda060c

ByHBCU Gameday Newswire
Posted on June 13, 2024

COURTESY OF THE SWAC

BIRMINGHAM, Ala.- The Southwestern Athletic Conference announced its 2024 SWAC Football schedule on ESPN highlighted by several highly anticipated HBCU football games on ESPN’s linear and digital platforms.

Defending SWAC and HBCU champion Florida A&M will kick off league coverage during Week 0 on Saturday, August 24th when the Rattlers travel to Atlanta to face Norfolk State in the 2024 Cricket MEAC/SWAC Challenge Kickoff, live on ABC at 7:30 p.m. EST.

The schedule of SWAC games is highlighted by several Classic match-ups, including the Labor Day Classic (Texas Southern at Prairie View A&M), the State Fair Classic (Prairie View A&M vs. Grambling), the Magic City Classic (Alabama State vs. Alabama A&M), the Boombox Classic (Southern at Jackson State) and the Florida Classic (Florida A&M vs. Bethune-Cookman).

The 2024 Pepsi SWAC Football Championship Game will air live on ESPN2 on Saturday, December 7th at 2:00 p.m. EST.

2024 Southwestern Athletic Conference Football schedule on ESPN

HBCU ESPN SWAC  Football schedule

*Game will also be shown tape-delayed on ESPNU

The kickoff time for the football game between Southern and Jackson State on September 14th has been changed from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM.

The kickoff time for the football game between Southern and Jackson State on September 14th has been changed from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM.

Correct. The JSU - Southern game was changed to 6 PM about a month ago. The SWAC has had the updated time in their site for a while. Here’s a snapshot:

Attachments

• IMG_4136.png
    IMG_4136.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 5
HBCUgo should have picked JSU vs Lane on Sept 7. It will be a red-out and would look great on TV. It will be better attended than GSU vs Tuskegee and SU vs Savannah. Maybe they didnt want to show a blowout. The other two should be competitive games.

Back