2024 HBCU football games on TV/ESPN Platforms/HBCU Go/SDN

I think you have it backwards. The Grio is the streaming app. GSU vs TU will be on linear TV.
The Grio is the TV network I think it’s 342 on DirectTV

Games available on TheGrio can be watched on TheGrio Cable Network and TheGrio Streaming Apps

-TheGrio channel is available on Charter/Spectrum, Comcast Xfinity, Cox, DirecTV, Dish, Verizon Fios as well as select local over-the-air broadcast stations
Check your local listings
-Download the Grio Gold streaming apps

From what I understand EVERY game played is either on TV or streamed through either ESPN, ESPN+, HBCUGo, or SDN. So if any game not picked up by the others will be shown on the SWAC Digital Network. Some weekends I saw that the SDN will show 3-4 games on some weekends.

Yeah every game is supposed to be on TV or streamed.

Gonna be interesting to see those numbers for The Grio and SDN games

Is it possible to get ESPN3 numbers? I hear the Commish talk about them but we have never seen them AND he never says what the numbers are.

:( let me go look! LOL
I dont know what's wrong with Ashley mane. Blue out for SU? It's gonna be hot. White is perfect for SU since we both wear blue. First he wants the game at 1PM, now he wants us to wear blue! lol

BTW, I think we should wear white to ALL road games. That should be the standard.

I dont know what's wrong with Ashley mane. Blue out for SU? It's gonna be hot. White is perfect for SU since we both wear blue. First he wants the game at 1PM, now he wants us to wear blue! lol

BTW, I think we should wear white to ALL road games. That should be the standard.
Just get you a fan from Amazon 😆

Record-Breaking Growth, New Partnerships & Milestones

HBCU GO is cleared in over 95 percent of U.S. television households. In addition to the previously announced carriage deal with CBS O&O duopoly stations, HBCU GO has secured distribution with group-owned television stations including AMG Broadcasting, FOX O&Os, Sinclair, Gray, Tegna, Hearst, Nexstar, Gray, Scripps, Monumental Sports Network, Lockwood, Graham Media, Circle City Broadcasting, Hubbard, Imagicomm, Deerfield, Cowles, News Press and Gazette, Lilly, Marquee, Morris, and Word Broadcasting.

In addition, HBCU GO is carried on TheGrio Television Network and digital distribution platforms.

Additionally, HBCU GO is carried in 15 new television markets this season.

Back