Sept. 30 Tuskegee^ Home
Oct. 7 Jackson State* Neutral
Oct. 14 Grambling State* Away
Oct. 21 Open Date
Oct. 28 Alabama State* Neutral
Nov. 4 Florida A&M* Home
Nov. 11 Bethune-Cookman* Away
Nov. 18 Mississippi Valley State* Home

you should not be able to play more than 1 DII, 1 fbs, and 1 conference member as an ooc game. I shouldn't have to say this but our schools can't get right.

you should not be able to play more than 1 DII, 1 fbs, and 1 conference member as an ooc game. I shouldn't have to say this but our schools can't get right.
It Depends on the Fans we play to go to a Bowl Game not FCS Playoffs so technically we can play whoever we want out of conference… I know SU Fans are Truly happy with our schedule besides the Lincoln game!!

I will never go with the "SWAC schools as OOC opponents" thing. It's too many FCS and D2 schools out here to do that. 1 FBS/1 FCS/1 D2 or 2 FCS/D2 would be great

Valley has 2 D2s in 2023 but if it's one school that most would allow to do it for this year (after our brutal OOC slates in previous years) it's us with a 1st year coach

I will never go with the "SWAC schools as OOC opponents" thing. It's too many FCS and D2 schools out here to do that. 1 FBS/1 FCS/1 D2 or 2 FCS/D2 would be great

Valley has 2 D2s in 2023 but if it's one school that most would allow to do it for this year (after our brutal OOC slates in previous years) it's us with a 1st year coach
Y'all have 3 D2s. PV is a D2.

And please try not to embarrass us too much on our HC'ing. Well, perhaps you should so that necessary change can occur in the athletic dept in front of a drunk and high audience of 12K-13K folk.

And please try not to embarrass us too much on our HC'ing. Well, perhaps you should so that necessary change can occur in the athletic dept in front of a drunk and high audience of 12K-13K folk.
NO!!!!! NO!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I REBUKE THAT!!!!!!!! I will not stand foe no devil in hell to prevail over PVU!!!!! NO!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!

NO!!!!! NO!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I REBUKE THAT!!!!!!!! I will not stand foe no devil in hell to prevail over PVU!!!!! NO!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!
Kinfolk, I have to speak the truth. :( Valley has OWNED PV football for the last 2 years like sTu football owns SouthernU.

It will take a mighty miracle for PV to win its HC'ing over Valley.

They are not our HC'ing competition, we put that on UAPB

Back