2023 Celebration Bowl - Florida A&M vs Howard Game Updates: 11:00 CT

Man, the hell with that mess! Y’all are 11-1 in this thing! Win this damn game! I have y’all pretty damn high in my confidence list, and bet my lawyer/homebo, (a Howard Alumni), a nice bit of change on a Rattler victory!

Take a damn MEAC pill for 4 hours and remember who the hell you are dammit! Beat the hell of out Howard they way y’all know how! Today I need you to get your 30th win over your divorced blood brother! Shhhit! 😂
Records mean nothing remember jsu vs Scsu any given day a record doesn’t matter

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Lot of empty seats in the lower section. 😕

Them high dollar seats the resellers bought and couldn't resell

The refs are calling FAMU real right. Howard is being allowed to grab, hold, throw, and no flags.

Mountain West crew

The offensive player of the year played big when he needed to. The defensive player of the year closed the game. The coach of the year ran the football when he had to. LET'S GO RATTLERS!!!!

He should have been taking a knee to end the game instead of running the ball. Could have cost a fumble and the rb ran out of bounds to stop the clock.

He didn't take a knew there because Howard still had a time out. They would have gotten the ball back if we didn't get a first down. Running out of bounds didn't mean anything once he got the first down.

There were multiple times this year where we were up close late, with under 5 mins and he mixed in some unsuccessful passes. He either learned his lesson or decided to finally trust his defense. That was a big deal for him. The defense rewarding him with the turnover was the icing on the cake.

Number 69 scholarship should be taken. He spit in the face of a player that's nikker shyt. You are a college football player. You cost your team. Weak emotions very weak emotions
So everyone is gonna act like that kid didn't spit in the Howard players face? Seriously that was some ignorant mess that needs to be addressed.

So everyone is gonna act like that kid didn't spit in the Howard players face? Seriously that was some ignorant mess that needs to be addressed.
Is there a replay of it somewhere? The TV broadcast never showed it. We only heard from the ref and the player was adamant to Willie Simmons that he didn’t do it.

Congratulations FAMU and the SWAC.

Spitting is disgusting, I hope that young man learns something from the horrible incident.

He didn't take a knew there because Howard still had a time out. They would have gotten the ball back if we didn't get a first down. Running out of bounds didn't mean anything once he got the first down.

There were multiple times this year where we were up close late, with under 5 mins and he mixed in some unsuccessful passes. He either learned his lesson or decided to finally trust his defense. That was a big deal for him. The defense rewarding him with the turnover was the icing on the cake.

They didn't need a 1st down to run out the clock even with Howard's 1 timeout left. They got the ball with 1:45 left on the clock so they could have taken a knee and if Howard called the TO, it would have left at least 1:42 on the clock. 2nd down taken a knee and run the clock down to 1:05 then on 3rd down take another knee with .30 left for 4th down they don't have to snap the ball.

They didn't need a 1st down to run out the clock even with Howard's 1 timeout left. They got the ball with 1:45 left on the clock so they could have taken a knee and if Howard called the TO, it would have left at least 1:42 on the clock. 2nd down taken a knee and run the clock down to 1:05 then on 3rd down take another knee with .30 left for 4th down they don't have to snap the ball.
You're right. I'm wrong.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
FAMU has figured it out!

Hell yeah my beloved foster brother!!! I told your arse to give them boys a MEAC 💊 at halftime, ya listened and now you are the Celebration Bowl & HBCU National Champs! Next time, listen to me earlier and leave this SWAC Snooze Juice alone as it has only gotten an ugly 10-9 Grambling victory over NCCU in the past! (I still thank God for that boy taking his helmet off and moving that extra point point back!) I am telling you, our teams going into that damn game looking to play football, while MEAC teams come into the game looking for a bloody war. I hate it, but it’s true!

Anyway, congratulations FAMU. I collected my winnings from my 🦬 lawyer tonight, so just got back to my room after cutting up with these “crazy” Tallahassee folks tonight baby!!!

P.S.
Save some of those MEAC 💊 vs Norfolk State in the Challenge Game next year as well! Trust me on this.

They definitely are trying to steal an idea. They are looking to make a deal with one of the already established minor bowl games to host their conference championships. They realize that they aren’t making any money in the playoffs and lack a local following.

They want a Boca Raton Bowl to be their bowl game and post season showdown instead of 6-6 USF vs 6-6 Syracuse playing in a “nobody gives a damn” game. They want it to be in a Celebration Bowl format. College Football is heading in a different direction

There are even talks of the New Orleans Bowl and Texas Bowl getting rid of their current conference ties and hosting the FCS National Championship Games in the future.

I did hear that Charlie was trying to land a ABC or CBS deal either for a Texas Bowl or New Orleans Bowl for the FCS National Championships Game. Nobody here will be shocked. He has always stolen from us.

I do think ratings for the FCS Title Game would be better than what those Bowls have seen in the past.

I did hear that Charlie was trying to land a ABC or CBS deal either for a Texas Bowl or New Orleans Bowl for the FCS National Championships Game. Nobody here will be shocked. He has always stolen from us.

I do think ratings for the FCS Title Game would be better than what those Bowls have seen in the past.

That's what they were trying to do when they moved the Championship game to Jan in the middle of the big bowl games. It's still not working like the Celebration Bowl for them.

That's what they were trying to do when they moved the Championship game to Jan in the middle of the big bowl games. It's still not working like the Celebration Bowl for them.
It ain't working because outside of FBS no one watches PWI's. Folks don't get it the SWAC and MEAC has tradition and a real following.

Lesson taught by FAMU...like I said:
Disciplined defense, solid offense. You need to open up your offense and pass on them or you better have a huge running game on them. Rotate those backs. Defensively you will not stop their offense just trying to contain them and if you didn't hit the weights they will run right through your noodle arm strategy...and now look like I said and someone out on smackboard- wicks n gold teeth on every corner of the D1 hbcu football world. I JUST saw somebody down here in a long sleeve FAMU sweater with a big ol gold chain, dreadlocks and Bermuda shorts. We did this to ourselves. Florida level of petty is here, everyone will have at least one Zoe at Christmas dinner.

Back