2023-2025 Vehicles

I purchased a C8 HTC 2 months ago and I am too tickled over still learning about this thing. Took it to dtown this past weekend and I assure you, THIS IS THE WORST F'ING VEHICLE I HAVE EVER DRIVEN FOR SOME TYPE OF DISTANCE.

This thing is meant to race and drive for short stints because those allegedly "advanced" factory seats are not comfortable for distance. Well Lenard, why you say this? Because my raggedy assed just left a chiro doc for a strained left shoulder. smgdh TF?!

However, it's full of "toys" and gimmicks. lol Being a typical man, I didn't go through an orientation when I took delivery and had to "learn" on the fly how to operate the hard-top, etc. I added a 4-inch carbon-fiber front splitter and was about hitting everything as I contemplated removing it until I discovered the lift system. It's mandatory for that lowered front-end situation. You can store up to 1K GPS locations so it will lift automatically when you arrive at a specific destination. 2020-2024, same car basically. Happy motoring.

I purchased a C8 HTC 2 months ago and I am too tickled over still learning about this thing. Took it to dtown this past weekend and I assure you, THIS IS THE WORST F'ING VEHICLE I HAVE EVER DRIVEN FOR SOME TYPE OF DISTANCE.

This thing is meant to race and drive for short stints because those allegedly "advanced" factory seats are not comfortable for distance. Well Lenard, why you say this? Because my raggedy assed just left a chiro doc for a strained left shoulder. smgdh TF?!

However, it's full of "toys" and gimmicks. lol Being a typical man, I didn't go through an orientation when I took delivery and had to "learn" on the fly how to operate the hard-top, etc. I added a 4-inch carbon-fiber front splitter and was about hitting everything as I contemplated removing it until I discovered the lift system. It's mandatory for that lowered front-end situation. You can store up to 1K GPS locations so it will lift automatically when you arrive at a specific destination. 2020-2024, same car basically. Happy motoring.

Those are nice cars! My good friend bought his last year.

Back