2022 Swac Football Game Attendance - Week 4

As I learned from this very forum:

It's not the job of the visiting team to fill YOUR stadium. Plus if you are depending on Valley to fill your stadium, you will be SOL

Maybe a 1 PM start time in the afternoon with temps in the 90s (and inadequate hydration (vendors) in the stands)) was not a smart idea. The game wasn't on ESPN3 but on ESPN+ so choosing that time was flat out dumb

It's not the job of the visiting team to fill YOUR stadium. Plus if you are depending on Valley to fill your stadium, you will be SOL

Maybe a 1 PM start time in the afternoon with temps in the 90s (and inadequate hydration (vendors) in the stands)) was not a smart idea. The game wasn't on ESPN3 but on ESPN+ so choosing that time was flat out dumb

Can't argue with you there!

ESPN+ games are when ESPN can contractually dictate start times. They usually send or supply their production crews and announcers to cover those events thus leading to being able to dictate start times. ESPN 3 contest they use the schools video feed and announcers.

Last edited:
See thats the problem with these attendance numbers… every school counts attendance different. Some go by turn style… some dont count students… some dont count season ticket holders… nothing is constant throughout . So its too difficult to compare.
I saw an article about FAMU students and tickets. I didnt get to read it but i think it dealt with with dude said. They let some in free and others have to pay. I think they would just do better with a flat $5 or $10 fee.

I’m glad prime touched on our attendance numbers. He knew himself it seemed like more that 28k for valley and 34k for Grambling. Maybe it’s the machines or new system we using but it’s definitely off.

I saw an article about FAMU students and tickets. I didnt get to read it but i think it dealt with with dude said. They let some in free and others have to pay. I think they would just do better with a flat $5 or $10 fee.
When you got 10k students and a 22k stadium… something got to give.

Sanders can also get bonuses for ticket sales. If a game draws more than 30,000 fans, he gets 10% of all sales after the 30,000. He receives 10% of all season ticket revenue after the first 10,000 are purchased.

He rich…he ain’t going to let them pennies impact him.

Sanders can also get bonuses for ticket sales. If a game draws more than 30,000 fans, he gets 10% of all sales after the 30,000. He receives 10% of all season ticket revenue after the first 10,000 are purchased.

Wow

JSU sold their souls to this fool

Back