2022 SWAC Baseball Tournament

Final
Southern U. 10
Florida A&M 2

Rattlers joined the fishing team...

Biting Black Man GIF by Everdale

The SWAC Digital Network had great broadcasts. Great commentary, sprinkled with a little humor, instant replays and educational relating to the game as well as history. I salute them!

They did a outstanding job with all the games.

Which is why I don't know why don't incorporate it more in football and basketball. The quality has always been there

I think the schools kick back on giving up those game unless it's on a national platform. Also getting the right announcers that know our teams.

Fam looked tired in the second game. That first inning with 3 straight pop ups was an indication that they were.
No it was the pitcher. FAMU and BCU got a extra days rest, as their first game was Wednesday and SU and Bama St first game was Thursday. IMO, SU and Bama St proved to have the better bullpens, as they advanced even though Famu and BCU bullpens got a extra days rest.

No it was the pitcher. FAMU and BCU got a extra days rest, as their first game was Wednesday and SU and Bama St first game was Thursday. IMO, SU and Bama St proved to have the better bullpens, as they advanced even though Famu and BCU bullpens got a extra days rest.
Our pitchers did a good job but I believe fam was fatigue that second game.

Got to give props to ASU’s 3rd baseman in the last inning. The closer couldn’t close it and started struggling on the mound. He even threw a couple of mild desperation fastballs in order to just get it back into the strike zone and depend on the defense to make plays. That’s exactly what the Hornets did. The 3rd baseman making a quick decision to pick up the ground ball foul that the pitcher panicked was big! Getting the force out at 3rd and 1st to seal the SWAC Championship and send the Hornets to the NCAA Tournament on the next live play was amazing. Props to that young man.

Good luck in the Big Dance ASU! Now it’s time to pull off an upset!

I don't really watch baseball...heard it was a good game going on...turned it off at the end of the 13th inning for a store run thinking SU would get it based off "that pitcher"...don't know his name but he has ice water running through his veins...a loaded bases killer!

Congrats on the title Bama St

Back