Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This ain't a schedule for the weak. It'll be tough getting 6 wins with this schedule.

I said this even if their QB plays close to how Glass played. We know Maynor wants a DT QB but if teams cut out the running ability, they will have to be able to throw it

I said this even if their QB plays close to how Glass played. We know Maynor wants a DT QB but if teams cut out the running ability, they will have to be able to throw it
Right. Maynor's best team, in the Swac, to date went 7-3.
Good luck bulldogs except against THEE

We ain't running. This is going to prove coaching and what we got in the trenches. I like it. Build a program. Austin Peay is a winnable game. Troy and UAB is going to be tough, but hey you never know. Is rather play them instead of Auburn and Mississippi St

Rooting for AAMU to go 3-0 in the fire 3 games which are all Non conference. See ya Bulldogs in Mobile. It will be a battle.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Good luck to AAMU, but they are flirting with a 0-4 start. Playing UAB and Troy is better than playing Ole Piss and Mississippi State, but it’s still not a good thing for a non-FCS powerhouse. The G5 money games are worth destroying the HBCU legacy to schools that wouldn’t have had a prayer back in the HBCU Heyday. Austin Peay is a winnable FCS game if AAMU is a legitimate Conference Championship Contender this season. If they aren’t, then Peay is going to piss on them pretty badly. Depending on what BCU and GSU team we are getting this year, both of those programs are known for bouncing back after a year or two of not being themselves. So who knows what Cookman or Grambling is coming out to play? If they are both back to their usual tough ways, then this could be tougher than anyone might think. If AAMU has what they need to play for a conference title, then I could easily see a something like a 8-3 season. One thing is for sure, no matter what anyones opinion is, AAMU isn’t backing down.

Back