2018 SWAC Media Day

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

No wow bruh. This was expected, considering. We wish Mr Hollins well in his future objectives and thank him for coming in and helping us to regather our program and we continue to ascend into the "Dooley era." :)

GO PANTHERS!!!!

No wow bruh. This was expected, considering. We wish Mr Hollins well in his future objectives and thank him for coming in and helping us to regather our program and we continue to ascend into the "Dooley era." :)

GO PANTHERS!!!!
Idk bru, Neiko was a pretty good qb for yall.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I am predicting that JSU will win the SWAC!
LOL righhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Go-G-men!
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.
I know you're joking, but fact of the matter is the SWAC is just not the same and doesn't have that same excitement when JSU's football is not in the mix. It just isn't.
It might get exciting this year though.

The kid didn’t handle his biz in the classroom. Can’t blame that on the coach.

You gotta' be wrong, sir. Because there are SEVERAL intellects in this thread who think that it is coach Dooley's fault for not attending classes @ a clip > 99.99% of the time, having a great gpa, and doing everything physically possible in terms of eating/drinking/physical activities lifting/et al to improve upon his physical disposition, outside of eating everything not nailed to the floor in the new MSC cafeteria. :-/

I can smell that some of you scaredy cats want PV to fail, for the bottom to fall out and it simply won't happen. For you see, we can take that still secret19 y/o TAG young man that florida st university threw under the bus and mold him to be the QB we need to make that push for our success. {{go google or bing or yahoo your head off/who *spitting* cares???!!! }}

You gotta' be wrong, sir. Because there are SEVERAL intellects in this thread who think that it is coach Dooley's fault for not attending classes @ a clip > 99.99% of the time, having a great gpa, and doing everything physically possible in terms of eating/drinking/physical activities lifting/et al to improve upon his physical disposition, outside of eating everything not nailed to the floor in the new MSC cafeteria. :-/

I can smell that some of you scaredy cats want PV to fail, for the bottom to fall out and it simply won't happen. For you see, we can take that still secret19 y/o TAG young man that florida st university threw under the bus and mold him to be the QB we need to make that push for our success. {{go google or bing or yahoo your head off/who *spitting* cares???!!! }}

now you acting like Panthro LOL

Back