2015-2016 Swac & Meac Band #'s predictions

He's not on staff, he's arranging everything for the band and you can already hear the difference in the sound. Won't be shocked if he's soon on staff though, Doc Pannell is working with the President of The University to hire some more staff.
well...I hope JSU can get him before Gram does...lol.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Damn....Kevan at Grambling! Grambling is gonna be very dangerous!!!!! They may have one of the best sound & arrangements in the SWAC!!! Damn Sonic Boom, how yall let that happen..smh.

Don't worry, JSU has a seasoned arranger helping out.
mod.gif

Don't worry, JSU has a seasoned arranger helping out.
mod.gif
Better than Kevan
Johnson? Well i know they gotta be outstandiing. I still think Doc. Little gonna TRY to get Johnson sometime in the future....that guy is talanted!

He's not on staff, he's arranging everything for the band and you can already hear the difference in the sound. Won't be shocked if he's soon on staff though, Doc Pannell is working with the President of The University to hire some more staff.

how is he the arranger but not on staff? Are they paying him freelance?

KJ.. is SPECIAL though...im sure the Boom knows it. lol. But if they dont get him..it will just make another program great also.

people have to step out and be their own man ya know. Besides, this will be good for Grambling. It will make them a lot more interesting with new style arrangements. We'll see how it plays out

Off topic but since I was on the band board I just wanted to say it when I heard dude mention uptown funk... LOL

Edna Carr performed for the Kappas last week at Mardi Gras World. They marched to Uptown Funk, Back in Stride again and one more song. They were truly sounding like a Baby Boom! Carry on! lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You sure that's just their freshmen? I can't believe them having 18 freshman tuba players unless they plan on being FAMU's size. lol

I asked my home boy the same but he said just crabs and section leaders performed here. GSU suppose to be a little deep this year. might make that classic worth watching in the dome this year since they finally got a credible arranger.

I asked my home boy the same but he said just crabs and section leaders performed here. GSU suppose to be a little deep this year. might make that classic worth watching in the dome this year since they finally got a credible arranger.
Guess they are going to be FAMU size then. We'll chop them down like we did FAMU. lol

Back