2005 HBCU Football Schedules

Re: 2005 Jackson State Football Schedule

I thought JSU's homecoming was during the early part of October.

well, it used to be like that

:wavey:

:D

Re: 2005 Jackson State Football Schedule

mighty hornet said:
I thought JSU's homecoming was during the early part of October.

well, it used to be like that

:wavey:

:D
Its usually the latter part of October. With a couple of exceptions, that's where its been for years.

bluedog said:
Has anybody ever notice that's its always these newbie schools that are casuing the problems. First the bama didn't won't to help with getting the schedule back right after Rudy left so that we wouldn't have to travel there twice in one year, then they turn around and tried to get a petition started to go against the SWAC mandate while all the while condeming those that did.

Every time you look they're trying to demand something and it always disturb the normal flow of things.

Think about it, did we have any of these scheduling problems before the newbie schools came into the conference? Now here comes good old MD trying to dismantle a long tradition of S.U. vs JSU on the second week of Oct. :shame:
Yup, why you think I don't .............. nevermind.

Re: 2005 FLORIDA A&M FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

Trpt98....100 said:
http://www.onnidan.com/04-05/news/nov/famu1125.htm

2005 FLORIDA A&M FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
SEPT. 3 - DELAWARE STATE* - HOME
Sept. 10 - at University of South Florida - Tampa, Fla.
SEPT. 17 - HOWARD UNIVERSITY* - HOME
Sept. 24 - Tennessee State (Atlanta Football Classic) - Atlanta, Ga.
Oct. 1 - Florida International (Orange Blossom Classic) - Miami, Fla.
Oct. 15 - at South Carolina State* - Orangeburg, S.C.
OCT. 22 - NORFOLK STATE* - HOME
Oct. 29 - at Morgan State* - Baltimore, Md.
NOV. 5 - NORTH CAROLINA A&T* - HOME
Nov. 12 - at Hampton University* - Hampton, Va.
Nov. 19 - Bethune-Cookman (Florida Classic XXVI) - Orlando, Fla.
(*)-denotes Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference games
I noticed that there is no * by Bethune-Cookman. Does this mean it is not counted as a conference game. Is the MEAC following the footsteps of the SWAC on this one??????

bluedog said:
Has anybody ever notice that's its always these newbie schools that are casuing the problems. First the bama didn't won't to help with getting the schedule back right after Rudy left so that we wouldn't have to travel there twice in one year, then they turn around and tried to get a petition started to go against the SWAC mandate while all the while condeming those that did.

Every time you look they're trying to demand something and it always disturb the normal flow of things.

Think about it, did we have any of these scheduling problems before the newbie schools came into the conference? Now here comes good old MD trying to dismantle a long tradition of S.U. vs JSU on the second week of Oct. :shame:

For somebody who thinks his program is all that, you sure do alot of beechin' about stuff! I guess is was a newbie's problem that y'all didn't want to play the teams in your division last year too, huh?

You "beeches" really crack me up!!

That goes for that "other" beech above, too!

purplerush said:
ALCORN'S TENATIVE 2005 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

Sept. 3..GRAMBLING (H) or Stockton,CA
10..at Southeast Louisiana
17..LANGSTON (H) or Ohio Classic
24..at Alabama State

Oct. 1..U.A.P.B. (H)
8..PRAIRIE VIEW (H)
15..at Texas Southern
22..at Southern University
29.........."open"..............

Nov. 5..M.V.S.U. (H)
12..ALABAMA A&M (H)
19..at Jackson State.......(C.C.C.)

At this time both classic games are in limbo.

FOR REAL??

AAMU Alum said:
I guess is was a newbie's problem that y'all didn't want to play the teams in your division last year too, huh?
o![/i]
Yup, PIne BLuff is a newbie too. THey should have known better than to try that.

AAMU Alum said:
For somebody who thinks his program is all that, you sure do alot of beechin' about stuff! I guess is was a newbie's problem that y'all didn't want to play the teams in your division last year too, huh?

You <font color=red>"beeches" :emlaugh: </font> really crack me up!!

That goes for that "other" beech above, too!

Oh my!!!! lol :emlaugh:

Back