2001 SWAC Page Reunion Photo Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
After recuperating somewhat...

Thanks Tara! The pictures are great even if the pink stuff had my eyes half-closed! :)

Lexxy, you did a number on them hot draws, errr pink draws, errr pink thongs,... I mean hot pink draws... :D

I was never more sick at 4 AM on Sunday morning than any day I can remember..... I think the pink draws & night air tired me out!

Can you say sleep until 11, run to church, take Mike to Copelands (find metal in food at Copeland's :redhot: ), go home, <b><font size=5> SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP? </font> </b>

I'm still a little tired! Thanks everybody! The food was slammin'! I don't know who fixed that baked macaroni or baked beans, but man it was the bomb! :D

<b>SuperJag96</b>, When you return from your Dallas excursion, please stop by tonight and get your food! :D

Very nice photos...Can't wait til New Orleans!!!!

PS: I'm :heart: ing those photos of the lovely SWACPAGE ladies...dayum dem jeans are nice:cool:

Took you long enough!

Those photos are nice! I am glad the weather cooperated with y'all ... and ME! :D

Looks tight!

06080008.jpg

Big up to SupeJag for holding it down for that Jamal's Apt Crew. Looks like he was gettin em right. Was that his hand under his t-Shirt or was he really happy to see them?

Where was sweets?? They could got PAID!

Nice pics. Who would have thought of me making this statement...but I hate I missed those hot pink draws!!!
embarassedlaugh.gif
Lex girl...you have to hook me!!! Dammit, I hope I can make it next year. If the mafia allows me to hang with them, hopefully I can see some of you during football season. :D

Hey nice picts. Y'all looked liked you had a lot of fun. I hope to be at the one NAW'Leans........

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Looks like y'all held it down!

Great pictures!:D

I just have one question though:

Hey Prissy....

06160015.jpg

<font size=4>Wut in da hell is that sittin' between yo legs????</font> :eek:

It looks like....like...like...

:confused: ;)

Re: Looks like y'all held it down!

Originally posted by Ntelekt
Great pictures!:D

I just have one question though:

Hey Prissy....

06160015.jpg

<font size=4>Wut in da hell is that sittin' between yo legs????</font> :eek:

It looks like....like...like...

:confused: ;)
LMAO @ Nnnnnny! We know what you were looking at in the pics! :D:p :eek: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back