19 years a Slave: Valley

Tony

12-Years-A-Slave.jpg

"Listen here Karl, I heard that you actually told some people that u was going to beat us. Then you told Duer Sharp that we cheated"

"Master Comegy, that Duer Sharp is a drunken man, he wants to stay the overseer of this plantation, that is just crazy talk, I can't possibly beat the Mighty JSU, I don't have enough scholarships, where would I get the paper"

Last edited:
just get over it, uh some of my best friends went to Valley
and uh how about uh..how about uh we always liked Jerry.

I had some Valley alums over my house for Christmas last year.
My sister dated a guy from Valley once before.
Jerry Rice is so articulate.

Chiwetel-Ejiofor-12-Years-A-Slave.jpg

Uh I dont mind if Valley folks come to the same church as me... I dont know about one up in the pulpit though....
Valley I like you. You arent like those other black schools.
That color of green doesnt suit me, but it looks just fine on you people.

really smacking Valley lol..

Hey attention **e....You lost to valley last year so we understand. Again we don't smack valley prior to the game or after but they continue to harp on this so called one play so it's smacking season...Get some business....Sheesh

Sad but Jerry been in Cali since the 80's and he still sounds like Naquan Smith(Musha Milk Spokesman for Gram)...SMH

Sad but Jerry been in Cali since the 80's and he still sounds like Naquan Smith(Musha Milk Spokesman for Gram)...SMH

Dude...he is 100 times better than when he first went out there
They got all the country out of him they could
When Jerry first went to SanFran you to listen to him like

tumblr_inline_mpbeg8K07U1qz4rgp.png

Dude...he is 100 times better than when he first went out there
They got all the country out of him they could
When Jerry first went to SanFran you to listen to him like

tumblr_inline_mpbeg8K07U1qz4rgp.png

LOL...

No the folks who got Steve McNair (R.I.P.) to speak well was worth every penny. His last CCC interview hurt to listen too...SMH

LOL...

No the folks who got Steve McNair (R.I.P.) to speak well was worth every penny. His last CCC interview hurt to listen too...SMH

Yeah...Steve was bad too. He musta went to MagicJohsons speech coach. But just like Magic, theres only so much you can do

Back