Herbert77060
Texas Southern University
Damn, T Jack acting like Dishman...damn.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No Comment!Damn, T Jack acting like Dishman...damn.
What did he do? That's sone deep digression stuff whatever it is.Damn, T Jack acting like Dishman...damn.
Watch the weekly coaches conference callWhat did he do? That's sone deep digression stuff whatever it is.
What did he do? That's sone deep digression stuff whatever it is.
Shidddddddddddddddddddd..... I expected this shit. He ain't the ONLY one that's hostile....Wow, I could only watch 30 to 40 seconds of that. All this time I thought Dishman was the only coach giving Sesame Street responses and acting like Mr. Rogers.
![]()
One word answer on the coaches' call this morning. I messed up and watched most of it...LOLWhat did he do? That's sone deep digression stuff whatever it is.
it will also be about 300 SU RVs to PV's 3 RVsCoach, I had Valley for 20 or so minutes and then I changed it back due to peer pressure. lol
Next time I'm following my first mind. When SU comes to PV next week, I'm picking SU 1000%. There will be 12,000 Jags in the stadium and 19 PV fans. Watch what I tell ya'.
Quiet Bethune Cookman.Valley beating JSU next
Our QBs can do more than just run the ball sir. PVs problem is their QB wants to run the ball and pass occasionally. But worry about your next opponent. Don't let FAMU snake yall this weekend.Valley beating JSU next