Prairie View A&M vs Mississippi Valley State Game Updates: 2:00pm CT





What did he do? That's sone deep digression stuff whatever it is.

Oh , he was mad. Very brief & dismissive not the usual TJack. . But I understand losing a 24 point lead to a team many were trying to relegate to DII. And 16 penalties for 159 yards the guy probably didn't want to cuss someone out.

I don't won't to see a middle age brother with a little extra weight stroke himself out. Give him a pass this week.
 
🤣🤣🤣...Wow, I could only watch 30 to 40 seconds of that. All this time I thought Dishman was the only coach giving Sesame Street responses and acting like Mr. Rogers.🤣🤣🤣
Shidddddddddddddddddddd..... I expected this shit. He ain't the ONLY one that's hostile.

And I'm sure he is reading ALL of our comments here, getting angrier and angrier.

Burn! Get that sorry assed OL and predictable assed offense qb-draw right, qb-draw middle, qb-draw left together, bubba, or SU gonna' dogwalk that assed worser than Valley.
 
I just realized, ain’t this the same way they lost the CB? They were up and allowed the other team to come back and win. Seems like a recurring thing with him and it’s not a good look. Can’t be mad at nobody but himself honestly
 
Coach, I had Valley for 20 or so minutes and then I changed it back due to peer pressure. lol

Next time I'm following my first mind. When SU comes to PV next week, I'm picking SU 1000%. There will be 12,000 Jags in the stadium and 19 PV fans. Watch what I tell ya'.
it will also be about 300 SU RVs to PV's 3 RVs
 
Back
Top