Faulk Around and Find Out





I would say beat da fuk down but blank drives when we had a lil momentum killed us! Credit to our D in the 2nd half. We had opportunities but could sustain drives.

Your D was still porous in the 2nd half. We went away from running the ball and started practicing for aamu in the 3rd quarter πŸ˜† (empty set/5 wide). Once y'all scored we went back to the original game plan. It was indeed an arse whopping
 
It’s already unraveling. It’s not looking good at all Pops.
Man, a few people who knew him professionally did say straight up that they didnt think he would be a good fit. I wanted to give a fair shot and Im not saying he cant still turn it around but man, this dont look good. This aint just growing pains, this looks like incompetence.
 
Man, a few people who knew him professionally did say straight up that they didnt think he would be a good fit. I wanted to give a fair shot and Im not saying he cant still turn it around but man, this dont look good. This aint just growing pains, this looks like incompetence.
This like the dude who really likes a chick out of his league, and he shoots his shot. She really don't want that cat, but he got a nice car(money) and she starts dating him anyway. She's still tricking with the cats she likes, but she dabbles with him just a lil. Talks sideways about him whenever she can etc. Can't wait till the dates are over so she can get back to what she likes to do...
 



No, it looks like he needs to get rid of all those players who don't care! Sadly, it will be an overhaul after this season. I'll save my observations for next year when it shouldn't be any excuses.
 
No, it looks like he needs to get rid of all those players who don't care! Sadly, it will be an overhaul after this season. I'll save my observations for next year when it shouldn't be any excuses.
Let me tell you something. Bad coaches don't improve year to year. He brought in 60 players so these his guys and he will only get less effective at bringing in talent as the loses mount up. When you see a coach doesn't have it you best cut ties or suffer the consequences of wait and see.!!!!
 
Let me tell you something. Bad coaches don't improve year to year. He brought in 60 players so these his guys and he will only get less effective at bringing in talent as the loses mount up. When you see a coach doesn't have it you best cut ties or suffer the consequences of wait and see.!!!!
Hmmmmmmm.... I would add to this but it will get me banned from PV forever, which I could care less.

I got a white gul (rice, shsu, and OU) attempting to seduce my presence, my $$$$$, and I'm looking at the potential of the ghetto girl (sTu), if she loses some weight (get rid of Dish) and gets fine as hell. πŸŒ²πŸ‘€πŸŒ²
 
Back
Top