Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I wish I could say these things about Dishman. My school is 0-2 so far against that MOFO.I'm here for it.
Chris Dishman and his staff HAVE TO GO! They have embarrassed Texas Southern football enough.
Dayam... Lawd... smhI wish I could say these things about Dishman. My school is 0-2 so far against that MOFO.![]()
Damn, I can't wait until basketball season.
Bruh, you are stooooopid!Dayam... Lawd... smhLose to anyone but Dish and staff. We gotta' root him out of sTu.
Did you see this past week's weekly coaches call? He had a background simulating that his midnight looking azz was hovering in the spacestation just above earth. I looked and said instantly "TF Dish?!" He talks like he is on the spectrum.![]()
![]()
My sweet Lord... See?! @Kenn Rashad @Herbert77060 Look at this.
I would explain it if I could.My sweet Lord... See?! @Kenn Rashad @Herbert77060 Look at this.
What's wrong with dude? smh Too much like right yo have a TxSU background. Dude on the spectrum mane. smh![]()
this not your fault Herb, no need to explain. We can't explain why the Devils own PV in Itta BenaI would explain it if I could.