Predicted to finish 2nd in the east, but lose to UAPB

atl hornet

This is the team y’all predicted to challenge for the east crown?

Should have known A&M wasn’t gonna be ish this year after holding on for dear life against Morehouse, and they got molly whopped by UAPB today

2nd in the east my ass. They’ll be lucky to win 3 games this year! Y’all asses are on the clock! We might deliver the biggest blowout in Classic history at the rate things are going

How in the heck did I miss this thread??!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!
What dumb folks picked the toothless bulldogs to finish second in the East? Maybe they were looking at the standings upside down.

Lol the audacity to make a thread like this when we been putting our foot up ASU raggedy azz on the regular...co-me-dy

It’s a new year my friend.
The past doesn’t matter. A new dynasty is starting..I know you saw us against UAB & Skegee..we look good this year

Dear @atl hornet

Please explain what you mean when you use the phrase, "but lose to UAPB". I'm detecting something from that phrase, but would like you to provide clarity before I make any assumptions/accusations.

Thank you!

Hello @96lioness

You've been blessing this site with your presence for a while now and we all appreciate you. I have nothing against you or UAPB, but AAMU lost to the team that was predicted to finish last in the west

TU had your sorry azz on the ropes and you cheated to win. Now y'all world class beaters? You barely be a D2 like us. Go sit down with those fat tired azz Chumpy Bees.

LOL you're really comparing Tuskegee to Morehouse?
We dont have to cheat to win.

Yall will probably lose to Valley this season as well

Hello @96lioness

You've been blessing this site with your presence for a while now and we all appreciate you. I have nothing against you or UAPB, but AAMU lost to the team that was predicted to finish last in the west

That is so very sweet of you to say, thank you!😊
And thank you for responding. While I didn’t think you held anything against my boys, I do admit that I thought you were trying to “suggest” something. It makes sense, when you put it as you did.

LOL you're really comparing Tuskegee to Morehouse?
We dont have to cheat to win.

Yall will probably lose to Valley this season as well
We have a winning record against Bama St, TU and Morehouse. Unfortunately BAMA St can't say the same.

We have a winning record against Bama St, TU and Morehouse. Unfortunately BAMA St can't say the same.

yall have a slight lead on us by 3 games. that will change within the next 5 years. And we are the premier HBCU in the state of Alabama...unfortunately A&M cant say the same.

yall have a slight lead on us by 3 games. that will change within the next 5 years. And we are the premier HBCU in the state of Alabama...unfortunately A&M cant say the same.
Dude please. You wish! You are what you are. Our slump hoes.

Back