What's behind the 2pm games?


Jag Voice

Well-Known Member
I know this is an old topic but why so many SWAC games at 2pm starting in October every year?

It really takes away from the HBCU game experience and attendance.

Maybe a compromise of 5pm??
 
Confused Bugs Bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

I don't like driving at night anymore, so I am ok with the 2pm start.
 



I know this is an old topic but why so many SWAC games at 2pm starting in October every year?

It really takes away from the HBCU game experience and attendance.

Maybe a compromise of 5pm??

I think it’s mainly due to most homecomings being mainly in October and also temperatures getting lower around this time. Black folks do not fool with cooler/cold weather like that. But they also complain about the heat as well so I doubt folks will ever be happy lol
 
Back
Top