Y’all!!! , ole Founders in Witness Protection!!!

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
Aye Ramblin , y’all seen @The Founder ? He been rather quiet , I tried to tell him to declare a down year and that he’d be in witness protection sooner than later. Well, tell ole feet guy, we just want to talk , I want to hear more history lessons about good ole Ramblin. #FreeFounders

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man fugg yall!!!!

Founder ain't under no damn witness protection!!! Founder putting a fire under Hues ass!!!!

Founder giving Hue 2 years and this is year 1!!!!!

Founder pissed like skrimma goat that caught the clap from his wife!!!! Got the clap on the lips and throat!!!

Founder pissed like he dating a beautiful fine woman with ugly feet.

Founder so pissed he talking in third person!!!!

Man fugg yall!!!!

Founder ain't under no damn witness protection!!! Founder putting a fire under Hues ass!!!!

Founder pissed like skrimma goat that caught the clap from his wife!!!! Got the clap on the lips and throat!!!

Foot man has arisen !!!!

Man fugg yall!!!!

Fk 'ingg treaaars 😂😂😂😂 icantvtype terears

View: https://youtu.be/PdF7Ssm6tEU

Po founders…. They done let Willie come in there and give them yet another L … they’ve won 5 games in three seasons…. Rambling State Everyone… but baby I only have one question for you as @Bewildered plays the base guitar ever so nice , @NastyD serenades you with his vocals, @jsupop33 play the drums ever so nice, and imposter Eddie Robinson still say he swac, have you seen her? Have you seen lady G? She been missing for five long cold years…. She left so long ago and left the house of the late G in shambles singing the school alma mater ever so sadly…. Have you seen her… ?

Last edited:
View: https://youtu.be/PdF7Ssm6tEU

Po founders…. They done let Willie come in there and give them yet another L … they’ve won 5 games in three seasons…. Rambling State Everyone… but baby I only have one question for you as @Bewildered plays the base guitar ever so nice , @NastyD serenades you with his vocals, @jsupop33 play the drums ever so nice, and imposter Eddie Robinson still say he swac, have you seen her? Have you seen lady G? She been missing for five long cold years…. She left so long ago and left the house of the late G in shambles singing the school alma mater ever so sadly…. Have you seen her… ?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I lmao because my paternal unc played too many instruments for The Chilites, Stylistics, Spinners, & Kool & The Gang back in the gap.

Yep. They're just Li now. Just some ole Chinese name.

The Li Tigers.

a-northeast-tiger-lies-in-a-cage-during-an-opening-ceremony-of-a-real-estate-project-in-shenyang-liaoning-province-march-13-2010-the-real-estate-company-presented-the-tiger-during-the-ceremony-to-raise-money-to-feed-tigers-after-at-least-11-tigers-died-of-hunger-and-malnutrition-in-a-chinese-zoo-this-year-local-media-reported-on-thursday-2010-is-the-year-of-the-tiger-according-to-the-lunar-calendar-reuterssheng-li-china-tags-animals-society-business-2D2X8K6.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back