Jags, brang your "S!"

Lenard

Y'all picked on UAPB... we ain't fooled. Dooley has his hand on fhe pulse of UAPB like he has his hand on the pulse of PV football.

He knows every single player on PV's roster except for 19 newbies. 👀

Bring your "S..." We got something for y'all, with no okra and no whitefish in the ingredients. 👀

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm about to go start my SU tailgate at 9pm tonight anticipating this SU beatdown on the yard on Saturday.

Y'all charge your phones and cameras. This will be one to always remember. If y'all thought SU HC'ing 2021 was one to remember... lol 😂

When the last time y’all beat SU at home? 🤔
Prolly the last time we beat your little brother mblin 5X in a row.

What that got to do with gameday on Saturday? You do see a trend here eh? Beatdown on HC'ing, beating your lil' brother Mblin (pronounced "em-blinn"), whoop that "O" out y'all.

Prolly the last time we beat your little brother mblin 5X in a row.

What that got to do with gameday on Saturday? You do see a trend here eh? Beatdown on HC'ing, beating your lil' brother Mblin (pronounced "em-blinn"), whoop that "O" out y'all.
See y’all Saturday “snicker”

Ah yes. Looks like the Putty Tats from Waller County are really feeling themselves. Hey, I don't blame you after demolishing our country cousins from N. Louisiana this past weekend. However, I do remember the last time that you all felt this good about a date with the Jags on The Hill. A fella by the name of Skelton proceeded to rush for 202 yards, 3 TDs and administer a vicious 38-0 beatdown. o_O😛

So by all means, keep that confidence up. I ain't trying to say history is about to repeat itself, but Sir Ascot may have a little "personnel surprise" for you this time also. 😅😂🤣😁😎

leonardo dicaprio rap GIF

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Ah yes. Looks like the Putty Tats from Waller County are really feeling themselves. Hey, I don't blame you after demolishing our country cousins from N. Louisiana this past weekend. However, I do remember the last time that you all felt this good about a date with the Jags on The Hill. A fella by the name of Skelton proceeded to rush for 202 yards, 3 TDs and administer a vicious 38-0 beatdown. o_O😛

So by all means, keep that confidence up. I ain't trying to say history is about to repeat itself, but Sir Ascot may have a little "personnel surprise" for you this time also. 😅😂🤣😁😎

That's because the coach at that time (Dooley) wasn't prepared for it. Everyone I know, knew he was gonna play but the HC.

Knuck if you buck….
knuck if you buck GIF

Y'all picked on UAPB... we ain't fooled. Dooley has his hand on fhe pulse of UAPB like he has his hand on the pulse of PV football.

He knows every single player on PV's roster except for 19 newbies. 👀

Bring your "S..." We got something for y'all, with no okra and no whitefish in the ingredients.

But what happened to the Panthers tho? You promised they'd pay for what them Jags did to my boys. 😐

They didn't find all the chicken foots
This. Those voodoo masters' kung fu is great when they come to PV's campus.

I looked at a few PV undergrads wearing ut-austin, fl st, and txa&m shirts and I knew unequivocally "these are not my people and those types will never be."

I give credit to SU and their energy. That is how it is supposed to click and work together. If they get their math problem together w/ their voodoo'ism, they will be a force. 😂

Back