Commitments

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Peace out and let the door hit your ass on the way out. Where is my Jazzy Jeff Uncle Phi meme of Jeff being thrown out of the house?
Yall need to be worried about yall "G" s. Yall don't have time to be worried about grown folks business over here.

We'll send a post card when we make it to our destination.
paperpc,500x,w,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Yall need to be worried about yall "G" s. Yall don't have time to be worried about grown folks business over here.

We'll send a post card when we make it to our destination.
paperpc,500x,w,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
You all are just now getting grown man business. We been in the business for so long that you all are just now getting a taste of what it's like.

You all are just now getting grown man business. We been in the business for so long that you all are just now getting a taste of what it's like.
Mane, look. We not trying to get into that pre-historic business crap. This 2022 and most people don't remember what they ate last night, so all this "We did this when Moses parted the Red Sea" crap means nothing to nobody but yall.

Right now, yall got a sorry ass losing coach that can't win isht. Can't win a bubble gum chewing and blowing contest. He's a Natural Born Loser.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Mane, look. We not trying to get into that pre-historic business crap. This 2022 and most people don't remember what they ate last night, so all this "We did this when Moses parted the Red Sea" crap means nothing to nobody but yall.

Right now, yall got a sorry ass losing coach that can't win isht. Can't win a bubble gum chewing and blowing contest. He's a Natural Born Loser.

😆 🤣 😂 😹 them folks done became the football library. Speaking of libraries.. did they finally build one yet lol.

Well, you got a point there. I think some of these "commitments" and a dollar probably won't buy you a cup of coffee. Just saying.
I think his point is, we are not going to get ahead of the school just for clout. Just like when people jump all over each trying to be the first to report JSU news. We always tell them that they were only first because we let them be first.

Back