New Grambling volleyball coach cuts the entire team (and then got cut by Grambling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I can’t see an AD picking volleyball as the hill to plant his “get rid of them all” flag on…because then, wouldn’t he have done that with every coach in every sport at Grambling?

I'll admit that I'm wrong if it turns out to be true but I can't see it either

The AD still needs to be fired though

I’m not sure how the laws work in LA but if it’s anything like Texas, she ain’t going to get unemployment. I’d imagine they ain’t paying out her contract because if they were, she wouldn’t be speaking to the media.

I’m not sure how the laws work in LA but if it’s anything like Texas, she ain’t going to get unemployment. I’d imagine they ain’t paying out her contract because if they were, she wouldn’t be speaking to the media.

LA is an at will state so unless she can prove that Grambling had it out for her, she's SOL (and that's gonna be kind of hard considering they let her do what she wanted by cutting the whole team and doubled down on letting her do things her way)

That’s why no one is telling her why she was fired.

She was coaching a non-profit sport.
She probably doesn’t have a contract.

She signed a contract the previous coach wasn’t on one. She was probably the first volleyball coach to sign a contract. Stupid decision by Dr. Scott. He also gave our average softball coach a contract. Southern do y’all want him back? What’s AD Banks email address?

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
seriously gram. As survivors of the sexual predator, we know these problem signs when they arise. The sooner you cut bait, may be the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back