New Grambling volleyball coach cuts the entire team (and then got cut by Grambling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louisiana is an at will state and a coach can be terminated for other issues outside of their job…such as….ummm a habit that has become so public that being noticed by campus security.

Folks not reading between the lines I am posting.

First officer pull up and knows her…about to let her go until two other officers pull up….word gets back to the AD since you were seen participating in the habit and told to curtail it….meeting on termination.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Louisiana is an at will state and a coach can be terminated for other issues outside of their job…such as….ummm a habit that has become so public that being noticed by campus security.

Folks not reading between the lines I am posting.

First officer pull up and knows her…about to let her go until two other officers pull up….word gets back to the AD since you were seen participating in the habit and told to curtail it….meeting on termination.

OK. She got herself fired I see. As I said, she thought she was untouchable after seemingly getting by with the cutting the whole team thing and forgot about that at-will part setting herself up

That yardtalkhbcu chick is so damn annoying. I can’t stand her

1. Her heart is in the right place as far as wanting best for all HBCUs even if she lets that ego get in the way sometimes especially when it comes to Grambling (see this situation, the janky HBCU Pass deal)

2. She's GramFam lol

@The Founder ask her if she need a little help during this time of transition. I know some charitable people who are always open to helping a positive sister such as herself in their time of need.

and campus security need to mind their dayum business

FW7uRcjXoAAx7k5

@The Founder ask her if she need a little help during this time of transition. I know some charitable people who are always open to helping a positive sister such as herself in their time of need.

and campus security need to mind their dayum business

Ummm I asked her already after I saw her feet. She promised me some free tickets. She came in the office with some of them shorts on. I told my coworker God put in some work on the black woman. My coworker said “shit on the 8th day God created black women cause he got rest on the 7th.”

I was borderline flirting…eff it…I was flirting. I almost asked “what a dime bag do.”

Ummm I asked her already after I saw he feet. She promised me some free tickets. She came in the office with some of them shorts on. I told me coworker God put in some work on the black woman. My coworker said “shit on the 8th day God created black women cause he got rest on the 7th.”

I was borderline flirting…eff it…I was flirting. I almost asked “what a dime bag do.”
Buying a few dime bags aint a problem.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back