Damn SUcks

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
Can’t get rights!!!! Step into ole Prophet office …. Now I don’t know much about dancing, and how it work outside the eye candy I see on Saturday’s, but y’all gone let Dianna Williams punk y’all and take y’all name ? LMAO Dianna pulled a Celie to Albert on y’all fools .. Until you do right by me !!! 😂😂😂 and she from Jackson, see leave us Mississippi folk alone. We done told y’all y’all lil streak over…. Jackson 1 … fight ascots with the red socks on from red stick 0 …

View: https://youtu.be/YMJtTGP6N3Y

"That ain't my story to tell, so I a shut the Uck up, Glory to God"
working from home chilling GIF

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I know y'all don't like Scottay, but how he get better stories than established people and he not even a college graduate or form an HBCU?

I saw this earlier and was like why even mess with this young lady, she has sent to SWAC dance teams and has more followers than SU itself, what was the point. SU don't even sell DD merch, so really what are they trying to do?

Can’t get rights!!!! Step into ole Prophet office …. Now I don’t know much about dancing, and how it work outside the eye candy I see on Saturday’s, but y’all gone let Dianna Williams punk y’all and take y’all name ? LMAO Dianna pulled a Celie to Albert on y’all fools .. Until you do right by me !!! 😂😂😂 and she from Jackson, see leave us Mississippi folk alone. We done told y’all y’all lil streak over…. Jackson 1 … fight ascots with the red socks on from red stick 0 …

CoCo better shut his @$$ up!!! Momma on a roll and ain't taking isht today.

thats-so-violent-philip.gif

0292ed2c-5110-4669-9d3c-8d3debcf6776_text.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wait so y’all telling me somebody has gone and trademarked SU’s dancer’s name and now SU has to pay them to use it?
5A74BA36-FF32-45EE-A9A6-675F6DABE504.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t believe the hype
No hype . The video with the documents are there. SU will have to have their day in court and even if they win , y’all will have to go to the negotiation table to be able to reach an agreement that takes a little and gives a little. That’s what happened with UGA and the “G” logo which is used by multiple high schools and Grambling State. There’s tradition but ultimately there has to be co-existence of similar brands especially if they have existed for decades.

No hype . The video with the documents are there. SU will have to have their day in court and even if they win , y’all will have to go to the negotiation table to be able to reach an agreement that takes a little and gives a little. That’s what happened with UGA and the “G” logo which is used by multiple high schools and Grambling State. There’s tradition but ultimately there has to be co-existence of similar brands especially if they have existed for decades.
Those are applications lmao. Man stop . SU has dancing dolls trademarked. SU dancing dolls doesn’t sell clothing.

Those are applications lmao. Man stop . SU has dancing dolls trademarked. SU dancing dolls doesn’t sell clothing.
Is an application not a form of a document? Lol don’t answer that that’s a rhetorical question. There was a cease and desist sent. At this point sir, any matters concerning trademarking disputes would either need to be settled in court or between the parties. Remember, this just funny to me but this stuff is common sense lol 😂

Is an application not a form of a document? Lol don’t answer that that’s a rhetorical question. There was a cease and desist sent. At this point sir, any matters concerning trademarking disputes would either need to be settled in court or between the parties. Remember, this just funny to me but this stuff is common sense lol 😂
It’s very so much common sense.

Back