Deion Sanders and JSU's New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

I lol'd when I saw the vid yesterday w/ coach Prime talking about the tractors. Now y'all know this done tapped into my country side.

@Fiyah, you know what I'm bringing to somebody's JSU tailgate come SCG time, REGARDLESS of the weather - rain, sleet, snow, icy cold... we cooking up one of the rabbits I got in the freezer AND some of this freshly made deer sausage.

Lets get it!

I lol'd when I saw the vid yesterday w/ coach Prime talking about the tractors. Now y'all know this done tapped into my country side.

@Fiyah, you know what I'm bringing to somebody's JSU tailgate come SCG time, REGARDLESS of the weather - rain, sleet, snow, icy cold... we cooking up one of the rabbits I got in the freezer AND some of this freshly made deer sausage.

Lets get it!
I need some of them deer sausages. Haven't had them in years

I need some of them deer sausages. Haven't had them in years
Will have plenty. We'll need somebody to stop and get the bread bruh. Can't eat the sausages w/out bread.

We gonna' tear Bambi's ass a new one come game day. Hope it's slightly cold that day so we can enjoy the fresh in the cool air.

This is what I was waiting on. It’s OFFICIAL NOW. List of weekend long festivities will soon be released!!!

Black'n. I"m gonna' get on y'all about posting the vids late mane. lol I was on that vid 2 mins after it was uploaded lol.

I wonder how many folk will show up in the Bee Arrah to watch this epic showdown. (????) With FAM coming to SU, to me, that would've been a godsend for an SU diehard's thirst to watch some very good SWAC teams go at it.

I know they didn't count on PV doing what it did but that lineup..... PV, Alcorn St, FAMU, and then JSU? What more could an SU-diehard ask for????

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Black'n. I"m gonna' get on y'all about posting the vids late mane. lol I was on that vid 2 mins after it was uploaded lol.

I wonder how many folk will show up in the Bee Arrah to watch this epic showdown. (????) With FAM coming to SU, to me, that would've been a godsend for an SU diehard's thirst to watch some very good SWAC teams go at it.

I know they didn't count on PV doing what it did but that lineup..... PV, Alcorn St, FAMU, and then JSU? What more could an SU-diehard ask for????
I agree!!! If you want to see good football, they should come to see those lineups. I'm sure they didn't like the outcomes, but atleast one team wasn't playing SWACball.

Lets get it!
My Cuz!!!! Let's Do it!!!! I want some of that rabbit and deer sausage!!!

Will have plenty. We'll need somebody to stop and get the bread bruh. Can't eat the sausages w/out bread.

We gonna' tear Bambi's ass a new one come game day. Hope it's slightly cold that day so we can enjoy the fresh in the cool air.
I'll bring the bread

saw this on FB courtesy Reub Hogan .... lol
256466537_10102858158481063_3810422838440666272_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back